• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Staring BMQ in July 2007?? Roll Call!!

Keebler

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
I just got word that i am headed to St Jeans on July 13th/14th for BMQ starting the 16th. Anyone else going?? If so, what trades and where are you coming from?

Im heading from Vancouver and Navy - Hull Technician

Cant wait!!

Edited to change topic title to reflect all BMQs staring in July 2007. Vern.

Wow, is noone going to BMQ for July 16th? Or maybe just not on this site!! 

It is Called St Jean, not St Jeans, although I am sure the Quebecers would love to hear you call it that! Maybe people are going, they jsut don't want to reply!

Rowshambow said:
It is Called St Jean, not St Jeans, although I am sure the Quebecers would love to hear you call it that! Maybe people are going, they jsut don't want to reply!

Well, the "s" would be silent, wouldn't it? So Quebecers wouldn't hear it, would they?  ;)

Rowshambow said:

Since this thread is now a spelling check  "jsut" is actually spelt "just"

Didn't know my spelling of St. Jean would offend people of the french language, please forgive my terrible mistake  ;D

You are right, my bad on the spelling of "just", ya sometimes people get mad at spelling of thier towns, who would have thought.

Still too early to know.  They are getting around to pulling up my VFS files, and should be getting back to me shortly.  I still need to do the CFAT, interview, medical, and all that fun stuff.  I am hoping it will be happening soon enough.

Im still to early to know also..

mabye though I hope so

I'll be leaving for ST. Jeans from Vancouver for BMQ starting July 16 ... Infantry PPCLI ...

See you there ....  ^-^ ....

Im leaving from Vancouver as well, we may end up being on the same flight. When are you getting sworn in? or has that already been done?

Hello,

I'm on the July 16 BMQ as well - Going for Combat Engineer

Look forward to seeing all you guys and gals there!

Vardy

Another from BC, CFRC Vancouver have been busy this go around!!  :) Glad to see some others going too. Lets keep in touch, maybe we will all be on the same flight too.

wow looks like my favorite is ARMY.ca site lol im on the july 16th BMQ as well

Trade line tech

leaveing from Edmonton july 14th

sworn in sometime in june havent got the exact date

I'm still waiting for my testing but i am pretty sure i am going for June 18th (great b-day  gift) I'm going infantry and coming from Halifax

Just a question, how can you be sure you are going for June 18th if you havent even done your testing??

Crongrats everyone, I've got my medical scheduled for Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to get in around that time. Just wondering Keebler, seeing as I'm also coming from Vancouver. When did you complete your medical? and what kind of wait time did you have between testing completion and bmq notification? O ya, I'm going combat engineer also

CHIMO

Took a long time for my whole process to be completed, but once your at the medical stage it goes pretty quick. I believe my medical was sent on March 13th and it came back and they merit listed me on March 26th. So a couple weeks or so.  I got my call on April 20th for the job offer with the dates for BMQ etc.  I believe your trade choice may get offers quicker than mine as my trade was not even hiring till the new fiscal year which started April 1.  So i wouldnt be surprised if you heard from CFRC Vancouver within a couple weeks after your Medical gets back from the east. Would be great to see another from BC...so far 3 of us heading from BC. Not that it means we will all be on the same course as their could be more than one, but good I would suspect we will all be heading on the same plane at least. Good luck to you!!

Sounds about right, hopefully I'll be in the same boat as you. When I get my dates I'll defiantly give you a buzz to let you know if I'll be there too.

hedge if you do get in for that time, ill be there aswell for bmq, and im joining for infantry aswell

Back