• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Suicide bomber falls down stairs ...

Delicron said:
I think they're starting to run out of the good suicide bombers and have now resorted to their minor leagues.  One can only hope there are only so many morons out there willing to do this and that they will eventually run out...  :blotto:

Actually, I was of the opposite opinion.  I hope that there are more of these morons out there willing to enter the rolls of the Darwin Awards, by failing in their objectives.  I hope more of them blow themselves up inside their bomb factories or before they can find a target.  We are killing two birds with one stone in these cases:  A dangerous fanatic (or more) and a portion of their ammunition and equipment stocks.

I hope more of them blow themselves up inside their bomb factories or before they can find a target.

Definitely agree on that!  Unfortunately though, you don't have to be terribly bright in this line of work to experience even a modicum of success; even a small amount of success is usually killing some poor child, innocent bystander, or ANA soldier.

If they are indeed in their minor leagues so to speak...let's hope our guys can keep 'em that way!  :threat:

Look like this guy is getting a 72 year old virgin now... the punishment for a poor suicide bombing  ;D

rmc_wannabe said:
Look like this guy is getting a 72 year old virgin now... the punishment for a poor suicide bombing  ;D

Yeah, and his name is Earl!  >:D

Back