• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer training

Good luck on the pathfinder course Doug. I remember seeing one course on the mattawa plains, they looked like **** but they were doing some awesome training.

Does anyone know whats going on with the courses or why theres so little offered? A couple of summers ago i remember them running gunner courses, driver wheeled, comms, recce, even a mortar course. I was looking at the training matrix and it seems now all they have is a few PLQ serials, 1 filled up recce course, that support weapons course and some mixed and matched bq,sq etc.. courses. (For LFCA anyways)

Ghost778, are you looking at both the ARC matrix and the National matrix? Because ARC doesn‘t cover stuff done by say, Infantry School and Arty School.

And as far as I know, there ARE several Driver Wheeled serials running under the ARC banner...

Im not too sure what it was spindoc. We had a matrix of the summer courses being offered in lfca and there wasn‘t much at all.

Originally posted by Tyler:
[qb] I‘ll either be in Meaford or Petawawa doing admin type work or storeman crap. I need the money for school, and I like my job. A win-win situation also.

Next summer I‘ll probably do my PLQ. [/qb]
I dunno mate. The pickings look slim, according to a list of taskings I saw.

Originally posted by Playtime_805:
[qb] Cpl. THopson the only thing you will be doing this summer if you are lucky is sweeping the parade square in Meaford with your buddy Ariff. :p [/qb]
No Offense there Playtime, but if you‘re going to try to burn me, at least spell my name right.....

:D

Sorry about that CPL!!! I suggest you stop making MSE OP‘s sound stupid. "Me Start Engine Operator" yeah that is real professional of you. It shows how deicated you are to your Army, your Unit and your Trade.

Making MES-Ops sounds stupid... i hardly think that one little tagline is going to make every mse-op on these boards and in the CF sound stupid.

rather i feel it shows that i can keep a sense of humour about me.

I give the members of these boards more credit then to judge me by tagline.. rather they may judge me by the posts I make, and the content within them. and while we‘re on the subject of taglines, the phrase "Why walk when you can ride" could be interpreted as lazy, which can also be deemed unprofessional...

and lastly.. if you have a problem with me, why not take it up over a Private message rather then wasting Valuable bandwith.

apologies to the board for turning this thread into a flame war, hopefully someone else can put this thread back on topic.

"I give the members of these boards more credit then to judge me by tagline.. rather they may judge me by the posts I make, and the content within them." Cpl Thompson

So why don‘t you let them rate you? Are you scared of what they might think? That you might get a bad rating.

people fighting on the internet is like racing in the special olympics even if you win your still reta@#RD

I like that Tpr. Orange its funny but it gets the point across. Children behave and play nice. Its funny when people take such insignificant things to heart and would waste their time and energy fighting over it.

My Apologies to the boards for this one.. Im sorry it had to happen on here. And I‘ll do my best to not let something like this Occur again.

Back