• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer training

Don‘t worry, RHF, you won‘t be finding out who I am...but really, check out Zellers they pay and promote pretty well nowadays.

Looks like BMQ and SQ for me this summer in Wainwright...Calgary Highlanders, B Company. get sworn in this wednesday :) .

lol.. Burned Indeed...

Probabbly Going to be working in Sunny Sunny Meaford this summer... either as an Adm NCO on a BMQ course, or as a Driver for something...

either way.. $$ is $$

and since I like my job its win win..

SQ,(borden)
Driver Wheel(borden)
Taskings(borden or meaford)
Stelwart Guardian

There is a serious lack of courses this year. Im amazed at how little they are offering.

its pretty crappy for me because they dont offer EME common anytime during the summer for reservists. therefore i have to wait at least 2 summers before completing MOC

With my lovely unit (2 Fd Amb, Petawawa), and just coming off roto 13, I have no idea where I am working when I get back let alone what I will be doing in May let alone June, July and Aug...I could be posted for all I know.

I was supposed to be on my 3‘s this summer but now
I‘m going to Shilo to be on GD‘s till Aug, when I do my SQ...yay!

Hopefully doing Advanced Mountain Ops (MOI), or a long shot at Patrol Pathfinder(PPF)

I‘ll either be in Meaford or Petawawa doing admin type work or storeman crap. I need the money for school, and I like my job. A win-win situation also.

Next summer I‘ll probably do my PLQ.

I‘m doing my 4‘s this summer, though I‘m not 100% sure where yet...

If there was a 404s offered during the summer in 41 CBG, that would be great, but no one‘s gotten back to me on that.

QL 5 -=- MSE OP -=- in Borden at the best place on earth --- CFSAL!!!! :cdn:

Cpl. THopson the only thing you will be doing this summer if you are lucky is sweeping the parade square in Meaford with your buddy Ariff. :p

Originally posted by Theoat:
[qb] Anyone else doing basic at Shilo June.28-Aug.20? I believe it was serial R0401.... [/qb]
That‘s where I‘ll be going given things work out with my medical. I had to get my Doc to do up a letter regarding a medication I was on (well, I‘m tapering off it now). My MOC is Sig Op (res‘vs).

Hey Theoat, what‘s your Moc?

KB

Back