• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sunshine girl on Canadian Forces drill team?

Armymedic

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Didnt know we had a drill team. But if we do, I agree with fillling it with sunshine girls.

See Sunday 21 March sunshine girl, Julie

http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/

EDIT; link for that day.
http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/2010/03/21/13304781.html

Didnt know we had a drill team. But if we do, I agree with fillling it with sunshine girls.

I don't know if that would cause me to like drill more or like girls less.

Retired AF Guy said:
Not bad, but from personal experience I must say if you want to see good looking women in uniform you have to go to Israel.

Near-universal conscription of women tends to give Israel a bit of an advantage.

Aaaah, Israel~~
It took me a year before I could look at girl's butts without uzis or mac 10s or M-16s strapped to it~~~
Somehow having a weapon bouncing off cheeks made them look sexier~~~
Shalom Israel~~

And I dare say that the young ladies in our forces are getting prettier....or we're getting older...except for Vern!

:piper:

wait a sec.. are you saying Vern is not getting older?  Or Vern is not getting prettier?

Your grave.. digging it.. have fun with that.  I am sure she wouldn't be reading this thread anyhow.. and no one will tell her you said that.

As a senior MWO I hereby appoint myself as the drill team MWO. Any objections?

>:D

Mid Aged Silverback said:
As a senior MWO I hereby appoint myself as the drill team MWO. Any objections?

>:D
As a fairly senior Capt, I remind you that for every Sergeant Major, there is an Officer Commanding.  I self-nominate...myself. 

I must humbly point out that this size of formation would be best led by a WO with a magnificent parade ground voice.... 8)

I would point out that there are strict rules against fraternization, so inserting yourself into an individual's chain of command eliminates your ability to interact in a more "social" manner with someone.

Although perhaps the hidden message in what you're saying is "I need the full force of the Code of Service Discipline against me to control my urges."

No need for fraternization in the professional development of compulsory and/or precision formats of drill on the parade ground.

dapaterson said:
I would point out that there are strict rules against fraternization, so inserting yourself into an individual's chain of command eliminates your ability to interact in a more "social" manner with someone.

Although perhaps the hidden message in what you're saying is "I need the full force of the Code of Service Discipline against me to control my urges."
I hereby withdraw my nominatiion for drill team MWO. I shall  be a mere observer...

BYT Driver said:
And I dare say that the young ladies in our forces are getting prettier....or we're getting older...except for Vern!

:piper:

Your right , Vern's getting younger and as for Hot Female MWO's go, she's a 9.

Cheers. 8)

Fraternization aside...does the team need a bus driver ???
That puts me out of the chain...and I'm just a driver...???  free beer and ~~~

As for Vern...she doesn't get older, only more experienced...

Ahem,.....I see a deep, *cough*, very deep, need for some civilian oversight here.

Every good OC needs a switched-on subaltern punching bag to do their PowerPoints, to get them coffee, to otherwise consume resources.  I can think of no one better than myself.  (and it'd put me outside the C of Comd)..

Technoviking said:
As a fairly senior Capt, I remind you that for every Sergeant Major, there is an Officer Commanding.  I self-nominate...myself.

Retired AF Guy said:
Not bad, but from personal experience I must say if you want to see good looking women in uniform you have to go to Israel.

Thank you for the link of that site.

Check out the"Combat Barbie" (thier words not mine)

Not only did she serve in Iraq with the UK forces, she recieved a citation for bravery, and is the current Miss England.

How hot is that?

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/top-picks/combat-barbie/#clip280210

Back