• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sunshine girl on Canadian Forces drill team?

SFB said:
Check out the"Combat Barbie" (thier words not mine)

Not only did she serve in Iraq with the UK forces, she recieved a citation for bravery, and is the current Miss England.

How hot is that?

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/top-picks/combat-barbie/#clip280210

Ha, thats awesome!

For the ladies:

afewgoodmen.jpg

2-military-hunks.jpg

military.jpg

;)

Here's one for the gents (and the ladies so inclined).  Please note that I am not being sexist as Moe was, making meat out of men ;D :

girl-gunner.jpg

About the lady in my pic:
She is Vanessa Dobos.  She is a gunner on a USAF AC-130 gunship.  She has seen action in Iraq and Afghanistan.  She likes long walks on the beach, men who aren't afraid to cry, and puppies.

Her dislikes include feed tray stoppages, tracer flareout of her NVGs and premature fixed-wing strikes scattering her high-value targets.

Folks, although they are quite pleasing, I think we will find that there are several threads of pics in Radio Chatter already.

And on top of that, me being at work..  just got some great stares that I was checking out buff men..

I'd have been better off with the Hasselhoff background I put on my officer's computer on Podium..

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Folks, although they are quite pleasing, I think we will find that there are several threads of pics in Radio Chatter already.
Party pooper :(

OK.  Back on topic:

Yes.  To everything.  ;D  (except the photos of the dudes)

Yes, Bruce, you're right.  With the exception of the original topic and my pictures  ;) , the other pictures and links have been here before. 

I was just trying to add some much needed balance to the thread.  :nod:

Back on topic?  What's the point, hasn't everything been said?  ???

PMedMoe said:
hasn't everything been said?

Not quite.

Everybody's forgetting the Most Important question:

Who is going to fly these ladies around?

You're not expecting them to drive, are you?

Good gawd ...

We have a drill team?? Wow. I learned something new today.

FE: I suggest a medical eye exam is required for you.

Loachman said:
Not quite.

Everybody's forgetting the Most Important question:

Who is going to fly these ladies around?

You're not expecting them to drive, are you?

I"ll get the bus ready...

ArmyVern said:
We have a drill team?? Wow. I learned something new today.

To maintain topic, I think friendly competition between all branch of service could and possibly should incorporate basic foot drill. The 'Hill Guard' should be given a run for title every few/4 years or so if volunteers from all branches showed up with a team to say 'Hey!' once in awhile.

:blotto:in cups as written :blotto:

Back