• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Supposed to be this way?

BCstangWA

Inactive
Reaction score
I was happy to get called into the room after the CFAT today, first, for the guy to say, you did very well, above average for a NCM applicant, I studied really hard and was happy to follow through and collect a milestone. I forgot the man's name but he was he was a Aerospace Engineering Officer (older). I was a but confused with what he was telling me and was wondering if anyone could explain more if they had something similar for them, if they do not mind  would be super helpful thanks.  Basically he said I did very well on the test, I qualified for all the trades for a NCM as well as the Officer positions. The part I was confused about is that, he had to get some security clearance sent out to Ottawa, or at least send them an email to see whether it needs to be sent out or not, about something. I was not sure if that was something for my out of country report for my schooling in the states or something else. Do you think someone could help me understand more about this

Thank you

First off, congratulations on passing the CFAT.  Next, everyone gets a security clearance check. If you have out of country things, it may take longer to complete. Also, you will have to be scheduled for your interview and medical. Basically, settle in, use the search button and start reading everything on the site (before posting things that have already been answered). Now is the time to "hurry up and wait". There is a lot of information on this site, all you have to do is read it. The mods tend to get a bit cranky if you ask things that have been addressed repeatedly.

Alright thanks brotha,

Recruiting Centre: New West, BC 602 Royal Ave,
Regular/ Reserve: Regular- Force
Officer/NCM: NCM
Apply: Sept/October 2016
First Contact: October 15, 2016
Physical Test: November 14, PASSED
CFAT: Passed APRIL- 12 2017
Initial Paperwork: October 2016
Laser Eye - April 21 2017
Medical: Waiting
Interview: Waiting