• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Taliban Jack" T-Shirt Designs?

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I thought I'd kick it off with something simple - any other ideas?

My opinion, I like it the way it is. Simple yet to the point  >:D

If CafePress or somewhere can produce them, I'll buy the first one off the line!

Where can I buy one of these?  ;D

Also, will you be making them into polo shirts (or golf shirts, whatever) for those of us who need to follow a dress code <grumbles>stupid CADWINS</grumbles>?

Most importantly, wearing that while being identified as a military member isn't bad, is it?

I think you already have a few sales :)
People likes it bud. I know I do.

Heck you can buy that iron on transfer printer paper at Staples and mass produce your own designs! (Unless the proceeds are going to a worthy cause... lol)

I would think this one out before slipping on one of these t-shirts, especially if you are a serving member. There are  anti-A'stan citizens out there and it could have serious repercussions to a serving member if confronted by one.

I am thinking DND may have something to say about a serving member displaying their feelings towards an elected member of Parliament and a leader of a political party.

If you are a civvy, go for it.

Just my POV

Well being a retired member, I would wear a red one to one of the Peace Alliance rallies......

Sorry, I should have mentioned former members as those that should not have problems wearing this t-shirt.

Rodahn said:
Well being a retired member, I would wear a red one to one of the Peace Alliance rallies......

No worries from me, I probaly would have worn it even if I were still serving, but then that is just me.....

GUNS said:
I would think this one out before slipping on one of these t-shirts, especially if you are a serving member. There are  anti-A'stan citizens out there and it could have serious repercussions to a serving member if confronted by one.

I am thinking DND may have something to say about a serving member displaying their feelings towards an elected member of Parliament and a leader of a political party.

If you are a civvy, go for it.

Just my POV

True. But DND doesn't want people spreading hate. And TB Jack has done lots of it.

Print up a crap load and hand them out @ the peace rally in ottawa on the 28th!!!
(Sorry just had the light bulb go off in my head.)

Careful!

That's not just the Taliban logo, it's the shahadah, or Islamic creed. It's on the Saudi Flag for example, and is kind of a big, big deal to Islamic peoples everywhere.

In context, it's not going to be a gigantic step forward for cross-cultural relations with the civil Islamic community in our country who are becoming quite important in rooting out domestic terrorist threats.

talijack.jpg

I'm not one to get into political slagging, but here we are...  ;D

Back