• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TDO selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIB775

Inactive
Reaction score
I am just wondering if the DEO spots for TDO have been filled for this year already? If not, is there any idea when the applicants would get notified?
Thank you.

Good Day,

The recruiting numbers for TDO (DEO) for FY16/17 have been met at the moment.

Candidates generally are not contacted when an occupation has been filled - the CAF receives will over triple the number of applications in a year than we have positions for and as such candidates are not informed when occupations have been filled, unless you contact your File Manager and/or Recruiter.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Thank you for your quick response. I have another question you may be able to shed some light on as well. I know of a few members who were accepted into trades with a different education background then required (ie. accepted TDO position with a sociology undergrad). I have a masters in Education but could not even place PSO as an option. Why are some applicants considered for trades they don't meet the education requirements while others are not?

Thanks again.

Hello,

Education standards are set by the applicable Branch.  In the case of PSO, DEOs require a Master's in Psychology.  If a member does not have the requisite degree program then a waiver can be submitted but it is rare that education standards for some occupations are waived. 

Cheers

Andraste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back