• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

That had to hurt. Mother 'bit off boyfriend's testicles' in drunken 4am attack

J

jollyjacktar

Shared with the usual caveats.  Photos at link below. 

A mother-of-four has appeared in court accused of biting off her boyfriend's testicles in a drunken attack.
Martin Douglas, 45, underwent emergency surgery to reattach his genitals after the alleged attack by Maria Topp.  Mr Douglas, a DJ, called 999 in excruciating pain and operators struggled to understand what he was saying.

Paramedics who attended his flat in Newcastle called police and Topp was arrested.  She has since appeared in court charged with GBH over the February 18 incident in which Mr Douglas was also injured in the arm, the Daily Mirror reported.  The victim was forced to spend several days in hospital recovering from his injuries.

A police spokesman: 'At around 4am on Friday, February 18, police were called to a report of an assault. 
'Officers attended and arrested a 43-year-old woman on suspicion of assault.  'A 45-year-old man was taken to the Freeman hospital for treatment to injuries to his arm and groin area.  'Police have since charged Maria Georgina Topp, 43, with causing GBH.'  Topp, of Gateshead, will appear at Newcastle Crown Court next month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367179/Mother-bit-boyfriends-testicles-drunken-4am-attack.html#ixzz1GsRhDTYD

Grievous bodily harm

On the other hand, she's probably looking for a new boyfriend if you're interested.    >:D

Technoviking said:
GBH?

Gonad/Ball Hacking?

Maybe.
Or, Grievous bodily harm.

( Pardon me. I see I was typing my reply as Mr. O'Leary was typing his. )

Michael O'Leary said:
On the other hand, she's probably looking for a new boyfriend if you're interested.    >:D
Naw, she probably already has a prison girlfriend.  :salute:

reminds me when my gf bit me in the ear last st. pattys day and she also bit something else
and gave me a bad case of infection. I can only tell you how my earlobe had yellow pimply
tumor for next 3 months but not much about the other area.

Horrible memory, if you heard a guy in the washroom in L101 Petawawa last year screaming by the urinal, that was me. :crybaby:

Back