• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

That was fast?

JJJ said:
Handed in all my stuff today and they asked me to do the CFAT tomorrow. I will be doing it Tuesday instead.

Wrote my CFAT yesterday and all I can say is I was so nervous because of all the stuff I read here haha It went well though. I qualified for a full page of stuff from cook to med to dentist.

I'm not even going to say if it was easy or hard because that is just my opinion and will not help you in anyway. All I can say about that is stop reading about people saying it is easy/hard because it is only going to freak you out going into it.

I now have my physical and interview on the 16th. That will be pretty well everything complete in under a month.

Doom said:
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I just lucked out or anything but, I only handed in my application one week and a half ago Thursday and they gave me a call yesterday while i was at work saying that I have to schedule my apptitude test. That was fast, was expecting a month or so. I have to give them a call Monday to schedule. Wish me luck guys !

Gl doom,  its not that difficult just use the practice tests they gave you.  Yea when i handed in my app they scheduled my appointment that day for the following wed (it was a monday)....now im just waiting for my call to be sworn in and for bmq been a week and really anxious.

Back