• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Battle of Arghandab - June 2008

Seems to me that there have been a rather large number of casualties and fatalities in Afghanistan due to the use of Anti-personal Mines and Booby-traps by the Taliban.  Not everything reported has been vehicle related.  In fact there have been a large number of casualties on foot patrols.

Hey I have a few shots of whats left of the prison.Is it all right to post them?

MikeH, if they are recent pics that have been approved for release, then by all means I can't see there being a problem (me not being a mod can't really make the call)

No OPSEC violations (for example, the media reports that there are two holes in the walls and there are really ten)would be helpful.  Sometimes little things we don't think of,  have potential to show stuff, so scrutinize your pictures well before posting.  And we all know guys that have returned from over there that have plastered a ton of pictures on their facebook pages without thinking of the following bunch of guys that might be compromized by them.

Back