• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Boys From Pictou

perry

Inactive
Reaction score
Just watched the CBC program "the Boys From Pictou". And thought it was an amazing report on the fighting men from the maritimes, just wondering what other people thought of the program. 

I could have done with less historiography, and more documentary, but it was well done.

I'm just glad to know that I'm probably not the only geek who has been plugged into CBC and the History channel non-stop this week...or maybe I still am.  :-\.

Pte. Gaisford said:
I could have done with less historiography, and more documentary, but it was well done.

I'm just glad to know that I'm probably not the only geek who has been plugged into CBC and the History channel non-stop this week...or maybe I still am.  :-\.

nope your not the only one, but in my case it is not only this week. it is every week. the history channel is one of my favorite stations.

-Hutch- said:
nope your not the only one, but in my case it is not only this week. it is every week. the history channel is one of my favorite stations.
Yah, I usualy only warch on thursdays, sundays, or if their is some specific programming I want to see.

Anybody care to enlighten me as to what sort of topics were covered on the program?

Great documentary....as for the Second World War in color they are replaying it this Wednesday on CBC. Part I.  :cdn:

Back