• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

heh... the donut will be gone by the time I get to your office!
Enjoy!

Timmies has let me down.  Not only am I still 0 for 20, but it was -51 with windchill on the pistol ranges on Sat.    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Where is Spring?

George Wallace said:
Timmies has let me down.  Not only am I still 0 for 20, but it was -51 with windchill on the pistol ranges on Sat.    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Where is Spring?

Wait for it George ...

9er with the black hat brought me in a coffee at lunch ... must be sucking up to me for some reason or another. ;)

I just rolled it up to find a "Win / gagnez un cafe / coffee"

1 for 30 now; your time is coming.

Better than the ONE DAMN COOKIE that I ended up winning last year.

Prize distribution for this year (including Khandahar)

http://www.chainleader.com/article/CA6639534.htmlTim Hortons has also created a special edition of Roll up the Rim to Win for military personnel serving at Kandahar Air Field (KAF) in Afghanistan where Tim Hortons operates a specially designed food-service trailer. Prizes for the Kandahar edition include 5 cash prizes of $1,000, 100 Toshiba Laptops, 1000 special edition Tim Hortons Kandahar hats and over 6,000 food prizes. Roll Up the Rim to Win at KAF will also begin on February 23rd.

Did not win anything on RUTRTW, as I never do because I don't drink tea or coffee, but went through the drive-thru and the guy ahead of me bought my Ice Cap for me.  ;D

Must be some good Karma coming my way, as I had just dropped off the last of the care packages off at the MFRC to 5 different soldiers before their tours are over.  And in some of them was Timmies coffee and Timbits.  :yellow: :yellow:

Second coffee of the season was a winner, one free cup of coffee.

I was quite pleased.

I got 3 out of 5. And every year I usually get half of my coffees  payed for by timmies because of RUTRTW.  ;D
Maybe I suck up all the luck from quebec  >:D

Guilty  :-X

In my defense though, I worked in a Timmie's for 2 years, so it was too easy to drink it then!  ;D

Well, black-hatted Darrell won a freakin' coffee yesterday ...

With the Timmies that I bought him.  >:(

ArmyVern said:
Well, black-hatted Darrell won a freakin' coffee yesterday ...

With the Timmies that I bought him.  >:(

See....Now you are even. 

And the good karma goes around.

Harri.......Harri.......

George Wallace said:
See....Now you are even. 

And the good karma goes around.

Harri.......Harri.......

Well yeah, he bought me one that won and I bought him one that won.

Problem is between us, we buy 6 a day ... ALL for me. He only drinks one or two a WEEK.  >:( (him preferring, of course, beer above caffeine).

Damn black hats ... I may have to get rid of him if he keeps this up ...  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Well yeah, he bought me one that won and I bought him one that won.

Problem is between us, we buy 6 a day ... ALL for me. He only drinks one or two a WEEK.  >:( (him preferring, of course, beer above caffeine).

Damn black hats ... I may have to get rid of him if he keeps this up ...  >:D

Hold on there........You can make a fortune on bottles.

George Wallace said:
Hold on there........You can make a fortune on bottles.

What? Are you suggesting that I steal his bottles and depart Griffins with them stuffed in my bra? They won't fit!!  ;)

George Wallace said:
You drink Timmies in Griffins ?  That is sacrilegious.

Nooooooooooo. He drinks his BEER in Griffins ... I drink rum & cokes in Griffins.  ;D

I am now at 3 wins so far (have lost count of how many purchases though)

2 beeengs and one coffee.  Problem is, I think one of the winning beeengs went through the washer/dryer.  A recovery mission is set for the next time I can get my fat ass down to the basement to bring up the laundry....

Back