• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The girlfriend being weird?

Good2Golf said:
Loachman, are you the one who told me not to bother getting married, just find some woman you hate and buy her a house?  ;)

G2G

That one is mine, I believe.... ;D

Some comedian said it first.

And unfortunately, Fireball, we stopped using napalm a couple of decades ago.

Pity.

Fireball said:
Perhaps the overlords of this site should start a Military dating forum to bring like minded men and women together.  I'm married (sorry ladies) but if I were single it would read something like this:

M seeking F
Relatively young-ish male, 33, semi-fit, unhappy with civvie
life seeking hot female between 25-35 who likes assualt rifles,
long marches on parade square, enjoys lots of time apart,
loyal, independant, no hang-ups with drunks, likes beer and
the smell of napalm in the morning.

J

Already being done.  Visit Radio Chatter and see when the next meeting is taking place at a location close to you.

MedTechStudent said:
Did he find out about the time she put it on her left hand?   ;)

I don't think he clued in then.  He did after she started making a lot of plans and drawing up lists, looking at fabrics and the Real Estate Ads, Bridal Shops, etc.  ;D

Fireball said:
Perhaps the overlords of this site should start a Military dating forum to bring like minded men and women together.  I'm married (sorry ladies) but if I were single it would read something like this:

M seeking F
Relatively young-ish male, 33, semi-fit, unhappy with civvie
life seeking hot female between 25-35 who likes assualt rifles,
long marches on parade square, enjoys lots of time apart,
loyal, independant, no hang-ups with drunks, likes beer and
the smell of napalm in the morning.

J

Too bad Hillary Clinton is already taken....

Wonderbread said:
For JJJ:

Disregard all girl-posts in this thread. If she's getting sketchy on you now, it'll only get worse later.

P.S.

Moe and Celticgirl, your posts are girl-posts.

You are in the military, working alongside females I would presume, and you come out with these sexist comments?  ::)

Guys are never happy. 

Here you go, The Male Psyche: (Keep in mind guys, this is meant to be funny!!)

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. 

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25,  I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now. I am looking for a girl with big ****.  ;D

You are in the military, working alongside females I would presume, and you come out with these sexist comments?

Are you going to nag me over army.ca?

PMedMoe said:
Guys are never happy. 
I am older and wiser now. I am looking for a girl with big ****.   ;D

JJJ said:
I just want to say thank you to everyone who posted stories or their view on it. I believe we have now broken up. Not really talking very much now.

Ah shit JJJ, that sucks.

But, being a worshipper of all that is Monty Python ...

Always look on the bright side of life

Besides ... there's more of me out there  ---  you just need to find us. Send resume to my PM.  >:D

:-*

Wonderbread said:
Are you going to nag me over army.ca?

Well, that would be a typical woman thing to do. Point proven.  ;)

Did I say that out loud??  ;D

Celticgirl said:
You are in the military, working alongside females I would presume, and you come out with these sexist comments?  ::)

Is it sexist if its true?

Back