• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Khadr Thread

I would love to see the Toronto police arrest them and their son and charge them for being terrorists.

Or like someone said before, they should be given a no knock visit from the Dwyer Hill ski team. :D

Check out this article.

http://www.canada.com/national/story.html?id=4fb9a358-4e1b-4587-9b16-6139825e57db

Khadr already in Toronto: "I‘m happy they‘re back and I‘m hoping my sister and other family will get back soon."

and

"We hope to get him into a hospital here", although he said the family has no idea yet how they‘ll pay for the boy‘s treatment.

He did say however that the family hoped to get financial aid through charities.

:mad: :mad:

Man, that is BS. I was about to post the story in a new thread but you beat me to it. I just saw it on the news, and I honestly felt like moving out of this country after watching it. I wish there was something as citizens we could do about it. Can anyone explain the reasoning to me why the Canadian government let them return? I‘m beyond baffled.

Someone posted their comments about this story on a news site. I think it was canada.com or cnews. They said something along the lines of.

"I am going to be joining the Canadian forces, but when I see a story like this I ask myself why? Why the **** should I risk my life to protect Canada from terrorism when the government gives them a free pass?"

That is so true.

Originally posted by scm77:
[qb] Someone posted their comments about this story on a news site. I think it was canada.com or cnews. They said something along the lines of.

"I am going to be joining the Canadian forces, but when I see a story like this I ask myself why? Why the **** should I risk my life to protect Canada from terrorism when the government gives them a free pass?"

That is so true. [/qb]
When I told my mom about the news, she said almost the exact same thing to me. All I could answer was "well, I hope the rest of the public in this country doesn‘t agree with it" And I hope to god they dont.

Makes you wonder why we all bother...Why not just put up a sign "Terrorists welcome here"

:gunner: :mg: :sniper: :rocket: ....... :skull: That is the only thing we should be giving them!

Slim

Welcome to our country, right this way please...

JTF2--> :cam: :rage: :rage: <--Mom and Son Khadr

That‘s how they SHOULD be handling this.

So does anyone know the reason WHY they were let back into the country?

I find it funny that on the news they even said the area of Scarborough which they were going to be living in, and you could see almost half the outside of the house too. Glad I don‘t live in Scarborough.

Ottawa gave them emergency passports, (whatever that is)and I suppose they are technically Canadian Citizens and therefore have the right to enter into the country. The scum bag "leader" of the family pleaded with the G of C to help bring the brother back to get health care, for an injury from Pakistanian forces.....to bad they didnt finish the job, which i add he does not qualify for because he was out of the country too long.

Also, saw a quote form the mother eariler....she said "the only place for her sons are terrorist traning camps". what a sick F***

Yeah they did show alot of the house on TV.....I know that are pretty well, could probably find the house...... :mg:

our friends in Ottawa gave them a emergency pass...you guys know dang well there up to something

So, as long as your a Canadian citizen, no matter what you do or say, the government will always support you. Isn‘t the government elected by the people and therefore supposed to represent the wishes and interests of Canada? I don‘t think it‘s in the interests of Canadians to allow these terrorist supporting leeches to live in freedom here in Canada when they are supporting a group of cowards trying to destabilize the West and destroy our way of life. But no doubt, they will get a nice care package, including low cost housing and welfare while they continue to spout off their garbage about their father/husband being a martyr and how they are all going to go to paradise after they die.

So the moral of the story: who gives two shits if you said about the 9/11 attacks "let them have it" or if you got your *** handed to you my forces allied with Canada like Khadr Jr. did.

Like Stockwell Day said: If they aren‘t come to tell us where bin Laden is, their citizenship should be revoked. Citizenship means sometimes to us as Canadians.

well at least someone has balls to say something lets see if he can do something

Work through this scenario:-

Young lad living in Canada decides to go to the United States and join the US Army. He wants to do this because he believes in the philosophy espoused by the US.

Gets in, takes training and is sent off to a "war" zone. Gets wounded. Comes back to Canada and wants the Canadian health care system to look after him.

What would the "Canadian" response be? Of course, most Canadians would say that he made certain choices, free choices. Tough, but it‘s obvious that the onus is on the US to look after the kid.

Now, why are we applying a separate set of rules for this terrorist? Who, if time and place had been different, could have easily been trying to kill Canadian soldiers?

We can whine all we want in this forum, but if you really want your voice heard, write your MP. I did.

Here‘s a link to get your MP‘s email address.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/common/senmemb/house/members/CurrentMemberList.asp?Language=E&Parl=37&Ses=3&Sect=hoccur&Order=PersonOfficialLastName

Here is my letter to a select group of Cabinet members, the shadow cabinet, and local MPs:

I write to express my concerns with regard to the case of Karim Khadr who was wounded in Pakistan while fighting with al-Qaeda forces. Those concerns extend to his mother and brothers.

News reports state that the family "now admits that they are not only terrorists but believe it‘s noble for them to die for the cause" and had lived in bin Laden‘s camp.

The family has taken on a celebrity status -- this when for a difference in time and space, the soldiers that they were fighting could well have been Canadian. Sixty years ago this would have been deemed treason.

There seems to be a belief that now that they are back in Canada (as they have the right to do as citizens) there will be no consequences.

I have spoken to at least 25-30 friends on this matter and all believe each member should come under close scrutiny and if they have violated Canadian law they should be held accountable. Not one believed that Canadian citizens should be allowed to fight or support groups which Canada have declared terrorist, and then return without being subjected to the full extent of the law. I suspect that this is the belief of most Canadians.

Perhaps the authorities should be considering stripping away their citizenship and deporting them. After all, is that not what we are doing to other war criminals? Or is there a different standard?

Mate, they are not Canadians, but foreigners living in Canada like a big tick, sucking what they can from their host.

Their loyality is NOT in Canada, but in the greasy ill-moraled giant shyte hole from whence they came!

One day, being politically correct will be a crime, capital punishment will be law, and we will all not be afraid to offend someone by saying the wrong thing!

I say send these paracites packing with one GIANT boot print on their arses!

I would not bat an eye if these people mysteriously disappeared and were never seen or heard of again. :cool:

Cheers,

Wes

No doubt this was a wrong choice by Canadian officials to let traitors like this family back into Canada. But, mayby were not seeing the whole picture. Perhaps there‘s a strategic reason behind it.

I think I‘m going to do as Bill Smy suggested write my elected representive and state my concerns to him.

No doubt this was a wrong choice by Canadian officials to let traitors like this family back into Canada. But, mayby were not seeing the whole picture. Perhaps there‘s a strategic reason behind it.
I hope you are right, and the gov does have a strategic reason for this.

If anything, these people could have a wealth of information about AQ, and bin ladden himself. If that is is the case, it would be better to have them here so officials can interact with them, rather than rotting away in Packistan.

Taking a ‘Cooperate with us, or we will send you back.‘ attitude could prove useful.

If not, I feel this is a very stupid move by the government. I think there are very few people out there who like the idea of these people being let into this country and are angry about it. At the very least, I know I don‘t like it one bit.

‘Cooperate with us, or we will send you back.‘ attitude could prove useful.

Should be: cooperate with us or we will charge you with treason and throw you in jail.

That works too.....but then again, if they were charged, that would mean a big public trial which would be free publicity for AQ....and then God forbid they would get off!

No thanks! Send them back. On a boat with a big hole in the bottom.

Back