• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The largest restructure of the Canadian forces ever! open discussion to changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Infanteer..guys like this who post there so called vision and get such a negative response tend not to come back. Good riddance in my opinion if thats the case here.

Another Clausewitz-wanna-be.  So many points on so many issues misunderstood it would be a waste of time to address them all.

Please retitle thread - "Largest post about restructure of the CF ever that was out in left field"

I think the OP is speaking without much knowledge of the Forces beyond his or her small window of knowledge.  We see a lot of that here, but rarely in so much detail.  Some patient experts here, if there are any that patient, might be able to sort him or her out.

But, if he or she is contemplating the "largest restructure of the CF ever" then that would mean something larger than Unification -- and God help us if we were ever to go through something on that scale again!

N. McKay said:
But, if he or she is contemplating the "largest restructure of the CF ever" then that would mean something larger than Unification --

A "Grand Unified Theory?"  Using cosmic strings to tie disparate elements of the CF together? Manipulating the Higgs Field so the CF has no institutional inertia?  ;D ;D ;D

I can hardly wait!

Loachman said:
crayon851 said:
To be continued.
I really, really, really, really, really, really hope not.
You never know, maybe he'll take some of our advice and come back with something intelligent.

crayon851 said:
Why does the army laugh at the air force and navy (exception, pilots)

I hope he gets back to this point because he's gone and made me feel all sad.

yak said:
I hope he gets back to this point because he's gone and made me feel all sad.

I'm not sad.....i just keep making fun of the army and the navy

I suppose that's allowed as EVERYONE makes fun of the Airforce.

But you guys get the best hotels, that's for sure.

These are the questions which I'm sure everyone has asked themselves at one point in their military careers

And what experience do you have? Are you even in the forces or are you a "poser"? If the latter, how long? cadets don't count. Seems with a write like this, you tend to be a know-it-all about something you know little or nothing about.  ::) Posting something like this is a good way to get yourself a front seat on the "poser" bus.

Most of us on this site have either served or are serving and we can spot people like yourself a mile away. :skull:

Bzzliteyr said:
There, fixed that for you...

I get paid more, stay in better accomodations, travel to much better places and get to look really cool doing it.

Make fun of me all you want, i'll just go get another drink at the bar ( that i used a goverment paid for rental car to get to)

CDN Aviator said:
Make fun of me all you want, i'll just go get another drink at the bar ( that i used a goverment paid for rental car to get to)

OK, just don't use that same rental car to come back from the bar after blowing your per diem on "liqud lustre".

Haggis said:
OK, just don't use that same rental car to come back from the bar after blowing your per diem on "liqud lustre".

Well, theoretically, we selected him for his trade because he was smart enough to do the math to know when he was still under .08, and have trained him to have the decision making skills to choose to take a cab after that.

I do know that this statement undermines any sane impression the OP may have tried to present:

crayon851 said:
Why does the army laugh at the air force and navy (exception, pilots)

Really, the mere suggestion that the army makes fun of the Air Force except for pilots.  That's crazy talk.  The pilots attract it all, the remainder are just standing in the beaten zone.

And 5 pages in and I think we're done here amusing as it has been. If the OP feels this needs to be reopened they can contact one of the mods to unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back