• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

PPCLI Guy said:
I am confused - you keep talking about beer, and yet all I see is Budweiser.....

That was my observation as well.

PPCLI Guy said:
I am confused - you keep talking about beer, and yet all I see is Budweiser.....

:rofl:
I'm sorry.....I jus't cant drink a lot of what passes for "Beer" out here on the East Coast.....I'm trying to get better, though.  :-[

Hammer Sandwich said:
I'm sorry.....I jus't cant drink a lot of what passes for "Beer" out here on the East Coast.....I'm trying to get better, though.  :-[

???

Hammer Sandwich said:

I thought I did notice a couple cans of Pilsner in one of those videos, better than Bud, but thou shalt not speak ill of the Pride of Nova Scotia; Alexander Keiths.

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
I thought I did notice a couple cans of Pilsner in one of those videos, better than Bud, but thou shalt not speak ill of the Pride of Nova Scotia; Alexander Keiths.

Those who like it, like it a lot.  Those who like beer think it's goat piss.

uncle-midget-Oddball said:

Jeezus-H-Keerist-on a Flying Saltine!

I honestly cannot comprehend how you noticed the Pil cans........I can't discern them on my screen...you must be Albertan at heart..... ;)

Now I owe you two:
-one for the idea,
-one for the ridiculous Eagle-eye!

Cheers UMO!

I move snow most of the afternoon. No I did not take the Big Red Truck for a wash.

Kat Stevens said:
Those who like it, like it a lot.  Those who like beer think it's goat piss.

I am familiar with the unwritten rule against +1's.

Ban me if they may, but +1 on the IPA....it tastes like licking a homeless man's nutsack....IMHO.

DISCLAIMER: You can say pretty much anything if you put IMHO after it.

Jim Seggie said:
I move snow most of the afternoon. No I did not take the Big Red Truck for a wash.

That's a shame.....
Am I the only one who's been reading Mr. S's posts for a while, and thinks he might drive something like this?

Not quite. I'm not the lift kit type, but I think you will appreciate this one.

If we were more "manly"......we wouldn't be here on a Friday night!!

Jim Seggie said:

I swear to God...I searched for a "googly eye" emoticon...

If you drive that beast, Mr. S, you are the Manliest Man, and this thread should be locked down ASAP....

Please tell us that's not your truck.

The lovely 2010 Dodge Ram with the magnificent 5.7 litre fuel injected hemi? Yes Big Red is mine!!

Jim Seggie said:
The lovely 2010 Dodge Ram with the magnificent 5.7 litre fuel injected hemi? Yes Big Red is mine!!

Fu.............................k!
Mr. S....(And I say this with the utmost respect)...are a total B@stard...
Not only is that Truck "Cherry"....it's even "ARMY" clean..... >:D

Jim Seggie said:

If we were more "manly"......we wouldn't be here on a Friday night!!

Needs spinners, and perhaps seal skin seats.  ;D

Hammer Sandwich said:
....it tastes like licking a homeless man's nutsack....IMHO.
I am more than willing to defer to the experience and expertise of others.

Jim Seggie said:

That's a nice truck, Jim!

Had one of those as the work truck. A good rig. I like the dodge better though. Less plastic

Back