• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The most dangerous things in the Army ... (besides Vern ;-) )

1 times M777
2 or more times 105mm rounds
1 times A/N PR(C) 522
1 times idiot that uses "repeat" instead of "say again"
::)

rmc_wannabe said:
1 times M777
2 or more times 105mm rounds
1 times A/N PR(C) 522
1 times idiot that uses "repeat" instead of "say again"
::)

I can see where that would be dangerous.  The ammo is too small and has brass casings so it won't fire..........unless we want to spike the gun and add some C-4 or DM 12.  ;D

Perhaps we have found the most dangerous thing in the Army.  It seems he isn't too concerned about the calibre.    :eek:

An M 113 with a few VIP's poking out of the cargo hatch.......a rather devilish Crew Commander.........and a driver who really knows how to create the perfect bow-wave in a Gagetown puddle.

That was fun!

Heh... have seen some of those.... Gagetown &  Valcartier puddles.

Ummmm

Driver pulls up to our location, leaves engine running & darts for a blue rocket,
devlish imp slides in behind the wheel, puts 2 1/2 in drive and creeps up to the blue rocket's door & starts pushing same said rocket over backwards....
Driver starts to squaq & bellow as blue rocket is almost ready to tip over backwards.
Devlish imp places vehicle in reverse & backs up real fast (yup - ground guides to make sure thing was done safely)
Blue rocket ..... ROCKETS forward, door bursts open, dirver tumbles out with his pants around his ankles.... quickly followed by a wave containing the contents of the Blue rocket's reservoir.......

Yetch!... NOW that was UGHLEE!!! :rofl:

True Storey;

We were performing diver stand by for the tankers while they were fording the tanks, genius decided to inflate the turret ring, and then move the turret..... Needless to say, the tank flooded and we had to recover the crew after they bailed out and the tank.....

Not fast enough when the entire fighting compartment floods

Yeah... figured that.  Allusion to sump pump was all in jest :)

geo said:
Devlish imp places vehicle in reverse & backs up real fast (yup - ground guides to make sure thing was done safely)

At less that someone used a ground guide. It would of been more funnier if it was a MSE Saftey guy in the blue rocket.  ;D

Have you use a cargo starp on a blue rocket while someone is in? Good times...
A lot quicker way, is to use the  chicken strap.. not like I would know..  ;D

Shamrock said:
Not fast enough when the entire fighting compartment floods

Ever try to put a 500,000 lt pail under water and try to have the bilge pump pump out all the water while down there?   ;D

(Not fast enough......two posts later.)

Sgt  Schultz said:
At less that someone used a ground guide. It would of been more funnier if it was a MSE Saftey guy in the blue rocket.  ;D

Have you use a cargo starp on a blue rocket while someone is in? Good times...
A lot quicker way, is to use the  chicken strap.. not like I would know..  ;D

Driver did not park where he was supposed to - even when told not to park there....

Imp was a little pissy and was good friend of MSE supervisor.

Driver got his just deserts... though he might dissagree with my evaluation ;)

One time, many many years ago there was a CO's driver who really, really hated the CO (as did most of the unit).  The unit was doing an M113 swim exercise at an unnamed swim site at an unnamed armpit training base when visiting allied dignitaries showed up to observe.  CO invites the dignitaries to join him in his M113 for the swim.  Somehow, the driver "forgets" to check that the drain plugs were in place and ran the M113 into the lake.... literally.

A good summary trial was had by all........

geo said:
Driver did not park where he was supposed to - even when told not to park there....

Imp was a little pissy and was good friend of MSE supervisor.

Driver got his just deserts... though he might dissagree with my evaluation ;)

Encore...

I was so attemped one time moving/attacking the blue rocket with the zoom boom. But something in my head said not to do it. Kind of wonder what the outcome may of been. Pretty poopy I would say.

George Wallace said:
Ever try to put a 500,000 lt pail under water and try to have the bilge pump pump out all the water while down there?   ;D

(Not fast enough......two posts later.)

And how many tons would that 500 000 lt pail weigh?  ;D

Sgt  Schultz said:
And how many tons would that 500 000 lt pail weigh?  ;D

Err... 500 000kg + weight of pail?

Back