• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Simpsons!

2!
Actually, that‘s just one: a pushup consists of both an ‘up‘ and a ‘down‘ motion.

Homer: We can build a wall!
Marge: Like the one in Berlin?
Homer: Great idea! I‘ll call the guys they used!

Lisa: *gasp* Lieutenant Smash!
Lt: That‘s right. Lieutenant L.T. Smash.

Homer Joins the Naval Reserve: (lol I just saw this one)

Daybreak. Jakarta. The proud men and women of the Navy are fighting for freedom. But you‘re in Texas, hosing stains off a monument. You‘re in the Naval Reserve- America‘s 17th line of defence, between the MIssissipi National Guard, and the LEague of Women Voters. After basic training, you‘ll only have to work one weekend a month, and most of that time, you‘re drunk off your as$!

Homer: a seagull took my sailor hat.
Drill Sergeant: all right Simpson, I don‘t like you, and you don‘t like me.
Homer: I like you.
DS: Uh, alright, You like me, but I don‘t like you.
Homer: Maybe you‘d like me if you got to know me!
DS: What are you, a comedian?

Homer: What would the Captain say in my spot?
Capt: Don‘t fire the torpedo!
Homer: Fire the torpedo!
-We got hit by an officer!
-If they fire on us, we‘ll respond in kind!Fire!...Not me, a torpedo!

From the boy who cried wolf episode. Willy," Donna feel bad‘ I was wrestlin wolves when yu was a wee pup sucking on yur muthers teet!!‘" or willy tears off his shirt in front of the lunch lady "Wooman grease me up, there ain"t a doog alive that can out run a greased up scot"

Just saw this one:

Homer: This is more important
than the ideals that our Hippie forefathers refused to go to war and die for.

"Don‘t make me run I‘m full of chocolate!" -outer the German foregin exchange student

"I ated the purple berries, they taste like.... burning"-Ralph Wiggum

"You, your children, and your children‘s children are all banned from this museum.... for 6 months."- Disgruntaled Jebidiah Springfield fan caretaker.

"Speedy I need you to save me, quick chew through my ball-sac!"- Skinner, while in a sac for dodge balls.

(The Sipsons is 1 of 3 shows that I allow (Yes I allow) to insult Canada)

"Canada? Why leave America to see America Jr."-Homer

"I moved here from Canada, and they say I‘m a little slow eh?"- Canadian kid who ridesd the "short" bus

"America may not call Britian often enough unlike goodie two shoes Canada who by the way, has never had a girl friend" - Homer

(This is a king of the hill one)
"Tipping a trailer over eh? I‘ll bring a tanks from the base, there‘s nothing better for tipping a trailer than a tank, except a bulldozer but they lock those up"-Barber Sgt. Bill Dauterive

"Mantioba cigarettes, the official cigarette of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police"- Dale Gribble

Homer and Flanders arguing over who‘s son will win the mini-golf tournament- "Oh yeah, well I think the fruit of my loins can beat the fruit of your loins any week!"

Inspectors touring the power plant- "Gum used to seal crack in cooling tower"
"Plutonium rod used as paper weight"

Doh!

Isn‘t it the most known word of TV history? Everybody know that.. Even my mom! ;)

I heard they want to make a Simpsons movie... Any more info on that?

Back