• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Sadly, we're in a battle of attrition with the wrong guys... new thinking is needed, not more kit.

Russian Army Has Received Hundreds of T-90M Tanks Under Surged Production - Reports​

Satire at best. The article is also over a year old…

Another Ukrainian strike aimed at isolating Crimea...

Sadly, we're in a battle of attrition with the wrong guys... new thinking is needed, not more kit.

Russian Army Has Received Hundreds of T-90M Tanks Under Surged Production - Reports​

I think it's very important to understand what kind of source "Military Watch Magazine" actually is if you're going to use it for reference.

A lot of the content is literally word for word from Russian propaganda including RT. Older articles tried to convince us that Ukraine was going to surrender in the first week. Not only is this source a bunch of pro-Russian propaganda, it is completely lacking any sort of transparency regarding who is in charge of the website and where they originate.

From what I've seen, this source is most often re-posted by MAGA types and on places that tend support Russia, like the Indian Defence English language forum.

Believe it if you wish, but I think this "magazine" is hoping for an extremely gullible readership and even reading just a couple paragraphs of the content it's pretty obvious what's going on here....

I think it's very important to understand what kind of source "Military Watch Magazine" actually is if you're going to use it for reference.

A lot of the content is literally word for word from Russian propaganda including RT. Older articles tried to convince us that Ukraine was going to surrender in the first week. Not only is this source a bunch of pro-Russian propaganda, it is completely lacking any sort of transparency regarding who is in charge of the website and where they originate.

From what I've seen, this source is most often re-posted by MAGA types and on places that tend support Russia, like the Indian Defence English language forum.

Believe it if you wish, but I think this "magazine" is hoping for an extremely gullible readership and even reading just a couple paragraphs of the content it's pretty obvious what's going on here....
It is also over a year old...

It is also over a year old...

And previously reviews of this "magazine" pinpointed Iran both as the original country and the place where the "magazine" ranks highest :ROFLMAO: Oh, and Russia loves to quote this as a "credible non-bias American source" but just ignore the Chinese movie players and the constant re-posting by troll farms... On the plus side it's a bit of insight into how Russian propaganda works.

Do you mean if a member state pays the 2% of GDP & is committed to fulfilling its other NATO obligations (such as air policing an allied country, and committing to the collective defence of the alliance) but does NOT want to participate in a certain operation for whatever reason - there be a category created for 'non participating member' that eliminates their right to vote on any motions or resolutions in regards to that particular situation, but otherwise enjoy the benefits of being a member of the alliance?
You understood correctly

Back