• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Not 100% on Tom's take there -- China has actual started to cut off Russian direct access to UAV's, as they are getting fairly embarrassed about the ~60% of export components in Russian UAS that are from them.
I don't know enough about the Ukrainian UAS situation to comment on the claim that China is cutting Ukraine off.

From Ukraine War, 27 September 2024: Part 1

AIR/MISSILE WAR

After running at least three major UAV strikes on three different ammo depots in Russia – which, according to different estimates, might have destroyed up to 80,000 tons of artillery ammunition, rockets and missiles – Ukraine took a few days off in this regards. Obviously, the output of the UAV industry is still not sufficient to keep the rate of such attacks at the necessary levels.

Which reminds me of something I intended to cover already the last weekend, but did not manage to do for lack of time. Namely, RUMINT has it that – sometimes the last week – the People’s Republic of China imposed strict limitations on export of UAV-related equipment and spares to Ukraine (while at the same time reinforcing its exports of contraband to Russia). Accordingly, the Chinese de-facto cut off the export of crucial parts for Ukrainian UAVs. RUMINT also has it, this promptly resulted in a major problem with production of UAVs and – especially – FPVs in Ukraine. And that it’s going to take months to solve..
Looks like the Ukrainian diaspora and friends will have to do their own sanction avoidance

I can't decide if this an educational info-op aimed at the US public by the JFKSWCS to make them realise they are already at war non-kinetically with certain state actors, or a PsyOps recruiting video.

Must be the latter, because: reasons.
(Posse Comitatus)

Not 100% on Tom's take there -- China has actual started to cut off Russian direct access to UAV's, as they are getting fairly embarrassed about the ~60% of export components in Russian UAS that are from them.
I don't know enough about the Ukrainian UAS situation to comment on the claim that China is cutting Ukraine off.
I like his stuff on Ukraine, but disagree with him completely on Gaza.

Back