• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 'What If Canada Gets Attacked' Superthread

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuck.

I've got a better idea, reinstate the SALH with 500,000 troops.

Well you never know, they invade everyone else and plus they have invaded Canada in the War Of 1812.

Surely they don't invade everyone?

Hark, a use for the half a million troops for your Marine Corps SALH. If they link arms we could have a human shield along the 49th paralell.

I know someone who would be a good candiate for Honorary Colonel..... >:D

Scott said:
Surely they don't invade everyone?

Hark, a use for the half a million troops for your Marine Corps SALH. If they link arms we could have a human shield along the 49th paralell.

I know someone who would be a good candiate for Honorary Colonel..... >:D

Hey, I didn't start that petition, I just found it and wanted to see what people would think.

pitdroid said:
Hey, I didn't start that petition, I just found it and wanted to see what people would think.

And I believe you got your answer...

CDN Aviator said:
You "found" this petition.........

sure, sure.......

no seriously I found it. I was looking up on Google marines in Canada and found it.

If you want to fight Americans, Boston is playing in Vancouver in a couple of days - drop in and do a couple in for the cause  :nod:.

MM

You must have been deep in google. Few pages and all I found was this: http://www.marinelandcanada.com/

This is why the States won't invade. Cuz we gots Walruses and Sea Lions ready to destroy those imperialist bastards

Better yet, get some tickets to the games in Boston and wear a Canucks shirt. You'll be welcomed with open arms

pitdroid said:
Well I didn't write it that exactly that way.

Oh. Hookay. But I think Marineland is a great place to train this force. They have camping, rides, and KILLER WHALES. What hearty Marine wouldn't benefit from this?

Now I have that fookin song stuck in my head, the ad for Marineland...

History teaches us that it's far more profitable to lose the fight against the US then to win. Once you lose to the US, their guilt kicks in and they throw wads of money at anything to make up for it. Countries that "win" like Vietnam, Serbia general suffer economically for decades afterwards.

That petition was written by a 12 year old....it had to be.

Best argument : 2 of our main allies have them

:rofl:

pitdroid said:
I was wondering if Canada has ever had a Marine Corp, like maybe during World War 2, but i seen it hasn't.

Are you sure you didn't start that petition ?

Back