• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is why you're fat

Deep fried coke, followed by deep fried twinkies and for a healthy twist, deep fried salad.

did you really have to post the picture?  I haven't had mine today.  :crybaby:

The Pork Brains Cholesterol.. disgusting.

All the rest just made me hungry, and I am not fat haha.

While some of it looked kind of tempting, some was hilarious, the vast majority of that blog makes me want to vomit.  I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at it.  :-X

What is with deep frying everything????

Or better.... wrap it in bacon and then deep fry it???

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :eek:

reccecrewman said:
Realistically..... THIS is why we're fat. 

That falls into the 'essential daily minerals vitamins and nutrients' category for me, otherwise known as the 'seventh food group'...

Hihi and I bet the first six food groups obviously are....

cheese, bacon, alcohol, coffee, potatoes, and coca-cola  >:D

the_girlfirend said:
What is with deep frying everything????

Or better.... wrap it in bacon and then deep fry it???

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :eek:

Because wrapping bacon around ANYTHING keeps the good juices inside..... and yes, the British breakfast classic I put up DOES indeed look rather nasty..... A heart attack just waiting.

so weak - just saw timmies - coffee and bagle - hungry again.

Geez.... not even the pork brains got as many *barfies* as that bacon ice cream..... Well, here's a gooder of a side dish for almost any meal, but oh god..... the calories. Creamy hashbrown casserole; A bag of frozen hashbrowns, a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of cream of celery soup, half a pound of butter and a 500g tub of sour cream all mixed together, then spread into a a casserole dish and then cheddar cheese grated all over the top..... and bake. Quite possibly one of the most sinfully delicious (But oh so fattening) side dishes going......

Back