• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thwarting Friction, Sound, and Laser Landmines ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnychoi

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
What does everybody think about this scenario in a highly active urban warfare situation such as Lebanon circa '75-'90? With causing minimal frontline casualty's as well as not leveling the place of course.

Well Mr Choi,

Feel free to start the discussion you wish to have...

What are your thoughts on the tactical employment of laser landmines, friction, sound etc in a Lebanon circa 75-90 scenario (had those tools existed of course)??

I'd appreciate it if you could also compare the scenario you descibe with a modern and relative example such as their employment and effect in...say...hmmm....Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq.

In your mind, would these have an effect upon the insurent population and their tactics? Would it lead to a 'flattening' of the city? How would it affect those normal citizens going about their daily business in the busy souques etc?

Command-Sense-Act 105 said:
What exactly is your post trying to accomplish and what are you looking for? 

I ask myself the same thing everytime he posts.......

I'm trying to be corrected and taught, thats it, cut and dry. I honestly thought the Lebanese theater had these weapons much like Yugoslavia in the 1990's - Present Day.

The Druzh militia didn't use laser landmines.

They concentrated on developing the landshark laser...

AmmoTech90 said:
The Druzh militia didn't use laser landmines.

They concentrated on developing the landshark laser...

Yeah, you're right, I guess they just got run over by old crappy tanks and technicals and stuff...everyday.

PS. my landshark theory IS doable.  ;D

Locked with usual caveats applied.

The Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back