• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tours

Docherty

Inactive
Reaction score
I am just curious to ask, is it often that Canadian Soldiers actually get seriously wounded overseas?

Docherty said:
I am just curious to ask, is it often that Canadian Soldiers actually get seriously wounded overseas?

Ummm do you read the newspaper?

Haggis said:
Are we gonna have to start another thread on sarcasm???
:threat:

I think you will find that you have just become the victim of an "inside" joke story.

(EDIT:  Perhaps Docherty may want to PM 48th regulator. )

Geeee I can only think of about a dozen guys off the top of my head ....and that's without having to wake up the hamster and get the weel moving.

Croatia '94-95
Bosnia '98

go to search function

type the word "injured"

sorry if I was kurt.

AS for Trinity's comment, he served in my home regiment at the time when I was injured overseas, hence his quoting me.  Sorry to rile your oats haggis.

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
go to search function

type the word "injured"

sorry if I was kurt.

AS for Trinity's comment, he served in my home regiment at the time when I was injured overseas, hence his quoting me.   Sorry to rile your oats haggis.

dileas

tess

I know the story.  That's why I poked him in the ribs...

Not riled at all, BTW. :)

::)Pheraps  it is a good idea as sarcasim is good for the Brain  As we dont have to beall Followers. :salute:

A real  :cdn: :salute:

Afghanistan 2003- 2004: Sgt Short, Cpl Beerenfinger, Cpl Murphy- KIA
                                Cpl Stirling, Mcpl Hamilton, Cpl Laidlaw, Cpl Macdonald, Lt Feyko, Cpl Newman- WIA   

Just to name a few from that tour............not to mention the many underlying injuries to the soul that may never be reported.

RIP my fellow comrades.

Pro Patria
:cdn:                                     

Back