• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trade Crossed Off?

cj_court

Inactive
Reaction score
I went in today to take my aptitude test and while I was in my mom took the opportunity to ask the man handling the applications what the processes after my test were going to be. He asked my name and what I was applying for. I had chosen MP, Vehicle Tech and Intelligence Operator; my mom told him MP but when he pulled up my application he said that MP and Intelligence Operator had been crossed off of my application. I completed all of highschool and am currently going into my second year of Police Foundations and had been told to start my application for MP now because it can take a year or so. So I was wondering what a possible reason would be for trades to be crossed off an application before the aptitude test has been completed. Thanks.

Good Day,

We cannot answer your query on here, you will need to speak with the Recruiter / File Manager at your CFRC and ask them why it's been crossed off.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Back