• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transcript from abroad

wind326

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question about providing transcripts. If I completed a science degree from outside of Canada and then got a diploma from a Canadian College but for accounting would I still have to submit my science degree transcript? Mind you I am applying for a position using my accounting diploma? The reason for asking this question is that it could take some time to get my international credentials assessed and thus delay the application process.

I've tried to get in contact with my local recruiting centre, however because of cutbacks they only respond by email or in person, which is twice a month.

Thank you for your time.

The instructions are quite simple and straight forward.  Just follow the instructions.  Include all your information.  Exclusion of information will eventually catch up with you and could cause further delays and perhaps rejection due to your omissions. 

As you have obviously been outside of Canada, you will be required to have other external to Canada checks done, which will cause delays to your process anyway.  Your Security/Criminal checks for the foreign nation that you got your Science Degree will likely take longer than the official Transcript of your Science Degree.

I went to school in the states for 4.5 years and had to go through WES (World Education Services???) to prove that my diploma was equivalent to that of a Canadian one. There are additional background checks required.

Back