• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transfer Student?

dave.jones3

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Ill start by saying if this has previously been addressed I apologize.

I'm currently in my first year of school at the University of Alberta. I am also enrolled in the Reserves but have, to date, completed no training. I had put thought towards RMC prior to this point but decided to at least try out a "regular" university. Anyways, I have decided that I would like to apply to RMC and I'm just wondering what the transfer admission requirements/processes. Have any of you done it? From the people I have talked to about this it seems more likely that I would be forced to just do the ROTP and stay at my current school. I am actively involved in my community and am looking at finishing this semester with about 3.0-3.3.( With a expectedly better grade next semester)

Thanks In Advance

Nope, I had the same concerns. I am in my about 27 credits into a program at UNBC (basically one year down), and my recruiter said that if RMC is my first choice of schools, and they deem that I am suitable for RMC, then that is what counts. Obviously if you are 3 years into a program it would be different, they would tell you to come back once you have your degree, and apply as DEO. But, as far as I know, if you want ROTP, you can go to the school of your choice, as long as that sits well with you AND the CF.

Ah ok excellent. Thatsd good to hear. I'm happy someone had an answer. Thanks!

Back