• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trouble filling out the forms.

evil drunken-fool

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey,

I am applying for ROTP but currently I am not attending university and some of the information ask for courses I am currently attending and stuff like that, do I just leave it blank or what. Also if I want to apply for RMC and the university I am enrolled in (yes I am enrolled for an upcoming semester) . Can I do both with the same form.

Thanks in advance.

evil drunken-fool said:
Hey!  Y'all from tha Vallee?
evil drunken-fool said:
I am applying for ROTP but currently I am not attending university and some of the information ask for courses I am currently attending and stuff like that, do I just leave it blank or what.
Y'all have to fill in da courses y'all are takin now.   If'n you ain't...I guess y'all will be leavin it a blank.

evil drunken-fool said:
Also if I want to apply for RMC and the university I am enrolled in (yes I am enrolled for an upcoming semester) . Can I do both with the same form.
I thought y'all say'd ya warn't goin ta university.   Next semester is in 15 days.

Back