• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

You could literally replace "LPC with CPC" and your entire post would be equally true.
I think if you look at the crowds, you will see you are more and more alone on defending Trudeau.

Not just here. Hell, go look at Justin Trudeau's own youtube or facebook page, the country has spoken. Canada is back now and sick of this Trudeau hangover.

Go to CBC, CTV, Global, Facebook, X, etc. Look at the comments. You will find Trudeau is very unpopular with Canadians.

You admitted that Trudeau is a terrible leader but try to defend some of the others in the party. Really? How about defending JWR? Or Celina Caesar-Chavennes? Or Jane Philpott? or Leona Allesev?

When you have a narcissist tyrant petty leader like Trudeau, you speak the hell UP! Most Liberals don't because they are moral cowards. Any MP should not be afraid to put their position in the party or the job on the line to do what is morally right.

All of what you say may be true regarding the legislation may be true but that doesn't cancel out the harm that the current government has done to Canada AND to individual Canadians. We would have been far better off if none of that legislation had been passed and Justin had remained a dance instructor at a private school.
Dude, you've got a problem and are letting your hate cloud your vision.

Let me give you a metaphor using football.

@CBH99 and I are both Giants fans, although I have an affinity for the 49ers as well. @CBH99 says to me "The Jets suck! There's NOTHING good about them". I counter "Well, ok yea, overall they suck, and both their QBs are knobs, but they did beat the Bills in the home opener, they beat the superbowl favourite Eagles, and they had that game where they trounced the up and coming Texans 30-6!"

@CBH99 says "hmm, ok fair point", but then you, @YZT580, come in like "The Jets suck! Rogers is an anti-vax idiot and Wilson is an overrated little baby!"

And then I counter, "Yea yea I agree with all that, I'm just countering @CBH99 's aim. There's still a lot of good players on the team and they did have SOME good mementos this year."

And the you double down "ok that may l be true but that doesn't cancel out thta the Jets suck and their QBs are hacks!".

Like, chill dude! That's not the point I'm making!

I think if you look at the crowds, you will see you are more and more alone on defending Trudeau.

Not just here. Hell, go look at Justin Trudeau's own youtube or facebook page, the country has spoken. Canada is back now and sick of this Trudeau hangover.

Go to CBC, CTV, Global, Facebook, X, etc. Look at the comments. You will find Trudeau is very unpopular with Canadians.

You admitted that Trudeau is a terrible leader but try to defend some of the others in the party. Really? How about defending JWR? Or Celina Caesar-Chavennes? Or Jane Philpott? or Leona Allesev?

When you have a narcissist tyrant petty leader like Trudeau, you speak the hell UP! Most Liberals don't because they are moral cowards. Any MP should not be afraid to put their position in the party or the job on the line to do what is morally right.

Jesus christ, you too?

I'm not defending Trudeau, I'm defending policies enacted by the LPC that HAVE had a positive effect on Canadians.

Governing Canada is not a football game no matter what you analogy you express.

Trudeau has done more deliberately inflicted harm to Canada both internally and externally.

Lol. I never said governing Canada was. I said that the way that the conversation was going was like discussing football.

You must be a Cowboys fan.

And no. Trudeau may have done a lot of things deliberately, but he did not do them "to deliebraretly harm Canada." That's insane. Did Trudeau deliberately push through a carbon tax? Yes. Did it harm the country? Yes. Did he do it because he deliberately wanted to harm the country? No.

You could literally replace "LPC with CPC" and your entire post would be equally true.
Almost. But it's easy by inspection to see that conservatives tend to be more fractious and rebellious, and act on those impulses with effect. It's true of the CPC here, and Republicans in the US.

That's the softball question. The hard one to answer is whether he does some things to harm specific groups of people.
Hmmm good question. I could definitely see him taking a sick pleasure in oissing off, say, gun owners.

That's the softball question. The hard one to answer is whether he does some things to harm specific groups of people.
I would say not, but he does some things to benefit his support base, as would any politician.
I could definitely see him taking a sick pleasure in oissing off, say, gun owners.
Pissing off gun owners, who for the most part, don't vote LPC, is beneficial to his supporters in urban Canada. I'm actually quite surprised we haven't seen any knee jerk reactions to the White Rock shooting where the perps allegedly used already-banned-for-decades automatic weapons.

Wtf is up with all these politicians being WEF members...

And they wonder why we're suspicious of their reclusive little cult
Maybe because it’s not as bad as the tinfoil hat crowd says it is?

I guess that makes Conservatives like Stephen Harper and Michelle Rempel-Garner unacceptable?

Rempel-Garner once wrote about how the worst the WEF is is an ineffectual centre-left gabfest where everyone blow smoke up each other’s backsides while eating canapés.

I'm actually quite surprised we haven't seen any knee jerk reactions to the White Rock shooting where the perps allegedly used already-banned-for-decades automatic weapons.

I can’t help but imagine someone found out the background of the perps and realized they were part of Trudeau’s catch-and-release softening on hard crime to help the underprivileged build back better. Pretty sure there weren’t any legal firearms owners with ATTs on their person, at White Rock… 😉

Lol. I never said governing Canada was. I said that the way that the conversation was going was like discussing football.

You must be a Cowboys fan.

And no. Trudeau may have done a lot of things deliberately, but he did not do them "to deliebraretly harm Canada." That's insane. Did Trudeau deliberately push through a carbon tax? Yes. Did it harm the country? Yes. Did he do it because he deliberately wanted to harm the country? No.
then why did he do it? It serves no earthly purpose whatsoever other than harming Canadians. If we disappeared from planet Earth tomorrow, the temperature levels would not be affected at all. Nothing that he and that idiot criminal he has working environment have done has any impact on climate but it sure as hell impacts our standard of living. Not a good example you should try for something different

then why did he do it? It serves no earthly purpose whatsoever other than harming Canadians. If we disappeared from planet Earth tomorrow, the temperature levels would not be affected at all. Nothing that he and that idiot criminal he has working environment have done has any impact on climate but it sure as hell impacts our standard of living. Not a good example you should try for something different

Ok so he initiates a "carbon tax" with the stated goals of 1. Influencing people to change their climate harming behaviours, and 2. To raise money for climate helping initiative.

Unfortunately, this has "harmed" Canadians by reducing their disposable income.

So, you can either believe:

1. He believes that this is a necessary harm because he believes climate change is real and he believes these actions can have a positive effect and because he believes that the long term survival of the human race is more important than the harm done to Canaidans; or

2. He's a sadist who just wants to harm Canadians and the carbon tax was just an opportunistic way to make that happen.

Even if YOU don't believe in climate change, do you not see how insane it is to believe #2 is more probably than #1.

Back