• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

I think PP would be wise to keep some policy distance between himself and Trump. But will Trump come out in support of him? That will definitely not be helpful.
I don't think it will hurt Pierre at all. He completely neutralized the Liberals attempt to associate him with Alex Jones. He turned their smear attempts into a big nothing burger. The more desperate the attacks Trudeau does, the more Canadians are clearing seeing it.

I don't think it will hurt Pierre at all. He completely neutralized the Liberals attempt to associate him with Alex Jones. He turned their smear attempts into a big nothing burger. The more desperate the attacks Trudeau does, the more Canadians are clearing seeing it.
I hope you're right. The wife has said no more gun purchases until the Liberals are gone. So far I'm still allowed to buy ammo and parts. But Poly and the Coalition for Gun Confiscation have turned up the pressure on Trudeau to "get on with it, NOW!", likely trying to capitalize on the Trump shooting with a black rifle.

Last edited:
Back