• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not (various polling, etc.)

I hear the same thing from people here in Kingston and area.
My wife's parents are keen for us to move closer to the nest. She is from Kingston.

I am 100% against the idea and have explicitly stated so. My wife is onboard with my plan because she knows money talks. We have by all accounts, made a very good life for ourselves and want for basically nothing. We own a big house, nice property, a bunch of toys, etc.

Every time we go to her parents place, her boomer mother makes some comment about "money not being everything"...

Easy for her to say, she barely worked and my Father in law made all the money and they have a nice paid off house, a cottage, etc.

When I explain that I am making that life for us and ir requires sacrifice, crickets....

My wife's parents are keen for us to move closer to the nest. She is from Kingston.

I am 100% against the idea and have explicitly stated so. My wife is onboard with my plan because she knows money talks. We have by all accounts, made a very good life for ourselves and want for basically nothing. We own a big house, nice property, a bunch of toys, etc.

Every time we go to her parents place, her boomer mother makes some comment about "money not being everything"...
That’s code for “we want you to have kids so we can see them every week”. Ask how I know.

Easy for her to say, she barely worked and my Father in law made all the money and they have a nice paid off house, a cottage, etc.

When I explain that I am making that life for us and ir requires sacrifice, crickets....
Yup.

Current 338 polls. Looks like that last EKOS poll is reflected. CPC still riding high but three weeks of dropping in seat count. We’ll see how much of that is a reflection of what people are watching down south.

1724625930676.png

Back