• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not (various polling, etc.)

It was a joke. eye roll

That being said the conspiracies theories of the last 3 years are fast be become truth. I mean like many many of them. There batting average now is nothing to turn your nose up at. Plus the court of public is starting to see it too.
Conspiracy theorists tend to bend the truth and change what they say to validate their theories. If one turns out debunked they just shift and keep going.

There is a 50/50 chance someone will get divorced. And every leader and his or her wife has split up rumours.

But I totally took what you said as a joke. It was well played.

It was a joke. eye roll

That being said the conspiracies theories of the last 3 years are fast be become truth. I mean like many many of them. There batting average now is nothing to turn your nose up at. Plus the court of public is starting to see it too.
This is actually one of the problems we are having with combating Russian and Chinese disinformation.

There is actually an air of truth to a lot of it. Of course that truth is twisted but our missteps have given our adversaries a lot of real good ammo.

I feel, a bit, for the kids. Something tells me though that being trudeaus they'll be over it pretty quick.

Sophie wasn't some poor waif, blinded by pixie dust when she jumped on board trudeau steamroller. She likely initiated the proceedings to separation. She's likely already over it, shucking government perks like staff and taxpayer funded food and chef, transportation and moving to private digs. I assume she'll still have some security, but not sure

Trudeau himself? After watching him turn our country into separate, divisive and polarized subunits. All out attack on the middle class. Financial malfeasance of the government purse. Open borders with no plan for illegal aliens flooding our streets and diminishing our resources. The stifling of our natural resources, unless in cahoots with the Red Chinese. Making this country a much more dangerous, dreamless and discouraging place for my grandson, I could easily wish somethings much, much worse for him than a separation. I will never, ever cut this globalist interloper the least bit of slack on anything. The sooner this dictator is a footnote to Canadian history, the better.

This is actually one of the problems we are having with combating Russian and Chinese And progessive and left disinformation.

There is actually an air of truth to a lot of it. Of course that truth is twisted but our missteps have given our adversaries a lot of real good ammo.
FTFY

But you are correct too. But the accepted method to combat the "disinformation" is worse than the illness. De-platforming, censoring, removing, shadow banning etc. And then add the calling everyone a racist, etc. And most dangerous of all the twisting, redefining of language itself. It start with things like those are investments not expenses, then its female health not abortion. (the new one miscarriage's are now being classified as non-elective abortions) You see it everywhere, how far from 1984 are we?

This only grows the problem. The solution to misinformation is more information not less, but we have chosen less as the path we are going to go.

OT conspiracy theories

COVID came from a pangolin
COVID was not made in a lab
Wuhan Institute of virology was not fund by the US NIH
Safe and effective
Home schooling will not harm the development of kids

etc

And the chances of Trudeau being a Castro love child is not zero. In reality it has a much greater chance. Based on timing, past history, etc.

But I really don't care because it has no real bearing on the current situation Canada finds itself in today.....but it is a funny meme....so laugh have fun...enjoy the long weekend
It has no bearing but I feel much vindicated every time a conspiracy theory is found to be true and my white board has a better score for me than for them. ;)

FTFY

But you are correct too. But the accepted method to combat the "disinformation" is worse than the illness. De-platforming, censoring, removing, shadow banning etc. And then add the calling everyone a racist, etc. And most dangerous of all the twisting, redefining of language itself. It start with things like those are investments not expenses, then its female health not abortion. (the new one miscarriage's are now being classified as non-elective abortions) You see it everywhere, how far from 1984 are we?

This only grows the problem. The solution to misinformation is more information not less, but we have chosen less as the path we are going to go.
Recent events have made me think that we are a lot closer to a combination of Demolition Man and Idiocracy than 1984 😉

631aa387-ca0e-4548-8781-ac4a7862ccec.d2d127c03e206a7ba9a5166421575b12.jpeg

pxWuGsyzVQSqHWxVQLy4XUcopIL.jpg

Recent events have made me think that we are a lot closer to a combination of Demolition Man and Idiocracy than 1984 😉

631aa387-ca0e-4548-8781-ac4a7862ccec.d2d127c03e206a7ba9a5166421575b12.jpeg

pxWuGsyzVQSqHWxVQLy4XUcopIL.jpg
lol too true

On the Sci Fi timeline we are currently between Soylent Green (2022) and Metropolis (2026) Children of Men (2027)

Why is it I feel every SCIFI book, movie, comic that was put out as a warning then I was a kid is now being used as a how to guide?

Apparently, to govern is to choose.

Choices.

Constitution of the United States​

First Amendment​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

lol too true

On the Sci Fi timeline we are currently between Soylent Green (2022) and Metropolis (2026) Children of Men (2027)

Why is it I feel every SCIFI book, movie, comic that was put out as a warning then I was a kid is now being used as a how to guide?
More like the original Metropolis(1927) by Fritz Lang or Modern Times(1936) by Chaplin.

There is a 50/50 chance someone will get divorced. And every leader and his or her wife has split up rumours.
Worthless statistic. Studies show that educated well-off people in marriages tend to hang together better than poorly-educated people in straitened circumstances. Have to break it down to get meaningful numbers.

The Trudeau split is not likely represented yet. Next week will be telling if is or isn’t.
Given Trudeau and the Liberal's behavior in recent years (e.g his stalwart attempts to avoid foreign interference investigations) there's a very real chance that his separation is bigger than just too much time spent apart.

It may very well involve something on a national level. Or, he could treat his wife like he does Canadians who don't see things his way.

Back to the popularity issue.

Projected seat count has widened again. Popular vote has stayed the same.

The Trudeau split is not likely represented yet. Next week will be telling if is or isn’t.

Thank you for trying to bring this thread back on course.

When does the LPC finally look at JT and say enough is enough ? Obviously these numbers have to be sustained for a while. Six months ?

Given Trudeau and the Liberal's behavior in recent years (e.g his stalwart attempts to avoid foreign interference investigations) there's a very real chance that his separation is bigger than just too much time spent apart.

It may very well involve something on a national level. Or, he could treat his wife like he does Canadians who don't see things his way.

I don't understand why a divorce/separation would have have an effect on people's voting habits.

Going of the rates of it in our population it would be pretty hypocritical.

Back