• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not (various polling, etc.)

Unmitigated gaul. Has he ever taken responsibility for anything?

Pierre Poilievre & The Conservatives Opposed Bill C-18, Yet The Liberals Are Now Trying To Blame Him For Bill C-18’s Consequences​

😆

Says the convicted criminal Guilbeault.

1691159617038.png

Projection -

Burns - "Would some power the giftie gie us tae see ourselves as other's see us."
Perhaps the corollary should be along the lines of "not seeing others as we see ourselves".

I can’t speak to Sophie. But JT lost his father at younger age than some, his youngest brother died in an avalanche. So I would say despite being privileged he has faced some adversity in his life.

His father died Nov 25 2016. Justin was 45 years old.

:):):):):):):)

😆

Says the convicted criminal Guilbeault.

View attachment 79261

Funny thing... whenever this guy beaks off I'm reminded of....

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

- Macbeth

Film Festival Greetings GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

Anyone who isn’t hardcore Conservative dismisses that with a eyeroll. Hell many Conservatives or people I know who vote Conservative dismiss that with a eyeroll (myself included).

This is where many Conservatives lose out in the court of public opinion. It doesn’t matter how much stuff you may have right, when they make comments like that it causes the general public to ignore what you have to say and think you peddle only in conspiracies.

Anyone who isn’t hardcore Conservative dismisses that with a eyeroll. Hell many Conservatives or people I know who vote Conservative dismiss that with a eyeroll (myself included).

This is where many Conservatives lose out in the court of public opinion. It doesn’t matter how much stuff you may have right, when they make comments like that it causes the general public to ignore what you have to say and think you peddle only in conspiracies.
Schitts Creek Party GIF by CBC

It was a joke. eye roll

That being said the conspiracies theories of the last 3 years are fast be become truth. I mean like many many of them. There batting average now is nothing to turn your nose up at. Plus the court of public is starting to see it too.

OT conspiracy theories

COVID came from a pangolin
COVID was not made in a lab
Wuhan Institute of virology was not fund by the US NIH
Safe and effective
Home schooling will not harm the development of kids

etc

And the chances of Trudeau being a Castro love child is not zero. In reality it has a much greater chance. Based on timing, past history, etc.

But I really don't care because it has no real bearing on the current situation Canada finds itself in today.....but it is a funny meme....so laugh have fun...enjoy the long weekend

Back