• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trump administration 2024-2028

Crossposting this midterms hail mary of an absurdity.

EDIT: This translates into around just under 30M barrels. I'll leave it to someone else to do the math how long that'll last worldwide, it's not long.

 
Last edited:
Just checked RCP on US poll numbers.

The Republicans are facing s loss of control of the Senate, the House and some Governors.

But typically means a swing of 3 or 4 seats in a 50:50 map.

The vast majority of the country is still backing the horse they rode in on.

And that suggests to me that Trump still has a fan base and that radical changes are not desired.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe that they adjust for the large amount of recent gerrymandering, especially in red states or the fact that much of the media has become Republican owned. I’m not so optimistic of democratic chances.
 
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe that they adjust for the large amount of recent gerrymandering, especially in red states or the fact that much of the media has become Republican owned. I’m not so optimistic of democratic chances.
RCP House generic average depends on polls which basically measure national voter sentiment without any breakdown by state or district, and media ownership doesn't necessarily translate to polling organization ownership. The RCP generic congressional (House) ballot for the last few cycles has tended to exhibit behaviour in which the Democratic advantage narrows (or Republican advantage increases) as election day gets closer. Conventionally the average is regarded as having a Democratic bias, such that D+1 to D+3 is regarded as no advantage. D+8 should indicate a Democratic House takeover, but there are still a few weeks to go.

Senate seats are statewide, so gerrymandering isn't a factor.

Not sure what parts of the media could be characterized as "Republican owned". Bezos and Ellison have supported Democrats and Republicans. The most that could be claimed is that a couple of major media organizations have recently ceased to be perceived as essentially Democratic mouthpieces.
 
Back
Top