• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UPDATE ON PAY ADJUSTMENTS - CANFORGEN 155

yea was supposed to be a modify of the first one.

but less is more right.  >:D

No really

Cause if you make less money, you pay less tax on that money so therefore you make more money in the long run.  Does that not make sense.  So the government is just trying to help ease the tax burden on us poor guys.

Thank goodness for the government    ::)

ahh i needed a good laugh.

Hehe no kidding.. I got promoted to MCpl and got 70$ LESS each paycheck because of tax.. Grrr..

not to spread hearsay, heard today we are getting it on end of feb pay... dont shoot the messenger...

someguyincanada said:
not to spread hearsay, heard today we are getting it on end of feb pay... dont shoot the messenger...

As long as it's calculated and added to our pay before the pay drop on the 16th-17th, we'll get it end month. If it doesn't make it into the system before that, don't expect to see it until mid-Mar. So they've got 7 working days for it to happen prior to the pay drop.

I hate to spread rumours but I heard it was going to be between 2 and 2.4% (backdated to 1 Apr 04) depending on whether you are an officer or NCM.  There seem to be alot of rumours floating around so it is a good indication that an announcement will be made soon.

Cheers,

someguyincanada where did you hear that?
Inch do you not think it could come on a different day in one sum like DVA?
I am not even looking till Apr.

Until the CANFORGEN is issued, anything anyone posts here regarding the percentages we will get, when it is back dated till and when we will see it on our pay is hearsay.

NCM's
6.6 backdated to Apr 04
2.4 as of Apr 05

Offr
2.5 backdated to Apr 04
2.5 as of Apr 05

Backpay will be end month Feb

Canforgen will be out Monday 7 Feb

Info from Ottawa..

Chaos, where are you getting these numbers? Just curious to know.

I feel obligated to add that as a fin clerk I have heard rumours of 6.6% but have nothing formal.

As you may have read elsewhere on here, numbers came from pay&policy in Ottawa, rates and numbers were calculated and distributed by a someone in Gagetown. Canforgen will be out Monday officially.  Then again it could all be just another big rumour, but it is pretty solid.

Well I see you edited your post so I will give you the benefit of the doubt...until Mon.

No worries if its wrong ill blame the guy who told me  ;D, either way it just means more money for taxes, pmq rent, mess dues etc.....

"more money for taxes, pmq rent, mess dues etc....."

true dat.  But don't you know there is NO corrilation between pay raises and pmq price hikes.

I know, its the housing market that seems to go up every year which means pmq rent goes up..thats why this is my last q, next posting will be buying a house.  Out of my four q's, this has been the worst so its time to get out of this racket.

Back