• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

I’d put that in the influence column.

I looked at Cambridge Dictionary's description of censorship.

the action of preventing part or the whole of a book, film, work of art, document, or other kind of communication from being seen or made available to the public, because it is considered to be offensive or harmful, or because it contains information that someone wishes to keep secret, often for political reasons:

Looks like CBS wanted to prevent in part a form of communication from being seen by the public as it could be harmful (to a narrative) and they wish to keep it secret (hidden) for political reasons.

I think you're right too and the influence column goes hand and hand with this. CBS clearly tried to influence public perception to Harris and I suspect wanted her to look less imbecilic, which plays right into Trumps hands.

Fabricating the response in an interview to Influence public perception. This is deceit. Par for the course for the DNC/media establishment.

Censorship is ultimately about influence. The main point of denial of information is to shape peoples' judgements and behaviour. Cut-and-splice allows an editor to create a message from pieces, or to exploit an interviewee's "social capital" to sell his own idea.

Likely the majority educated with scientific data would choose a middle of the road view on abortion that would not please either end of the spectrum. Where abortion is allowed up till a certain stage in the pregnancy based on the development of the fetus. Governments are shy on making the fetus a individual, because then if the woman carrying it, is endangering it by her actions, the government would be forced to step in and that could be very ugly. So the fetus might gain a few rights in the womb but would still not be a "child" for legal purposes.

Likely the majority educated with scientific data would choose a middle of the road view on abortion that would not please either end of the spectrum. Where abortion is allowed up till a certain stage in the pregnancy based on the development of the fetus. Governments are shy on making the fetus a individual, because then if the woman carrying it, is endangering it by her actions, the government would be forced to step in and that could be very ugly. So the fetus might gain a few rights in the womb but would still not be a "child" for legal purposes.
Almost all surveys in the US reveal a majority position between "none" and "unlimited". The extreme positions simply aren't popular.

Fabricating the response in an interview to Influence public perception. This is deceit. Par for the course for the DNC/media establishment.
So we’re just not gonna talk about the hypocrisy of Fox doing the same in June to the Trump interview?

Back