• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Interesting analysis. A friend sent me this so I am unfamiliar with them. But looks fairly balanced.
Another site worth checking out is Ballotpedia. Everything you want to know about US elections, with separate webpages for the US Senate and House of Representatives and everything in-between.

At a rally on Sunday in Erie, Pennsylvania, Trump casually seemed to suggest that one day of violence would put an end to crime.
Trump declared that Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) should be put in charge for “one really violent day.”

“One rough hour. And I mean real rough, the world will get it out and it will end immediately. End immediately. You know, it will end immediately,” he added without sharing any logistics.

Aside from the fact that the idea is bonkers, does he think that no one would try to go after him if it’s allowed? The guy had 2 assassination attempts in the past 2 months.

I've seen that movie.

MV5BMTQzNTcwODEyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM1MDI0OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Aside from the fact that the idea is bonkers, does he think that no one would try to go after him if it’s allowed? The guy had 2 assassination attempts in the past 2 months.
Totally normal, responsible, and sane thing for a candidate for political office to say.

I’ll suggest that the more serious/violent an offense is, particularly where injury or other major harm results, the less likely it is to go unreported. Particularly if the victims are those outside of violent criminal subcultures. Normal, generally law abiding people are nearly always going report and serious offense that they’re a victim of. Sexual assault is a glaring exception for several reasons, but that’s an exception to what I strongly belief is an otherwise accurate proposition.

Agreed homicide is generally the most accurate of data, although we did pull a number of biker type bodies from the Fraser each year that had not been reported missing.

Jon Stewart’s episode tonight.

I hope that Kiffness (the guy who wrote and performed the song) got some more publicity - it’s a catchy tune 🎶

Events feel like they're coming thick and fast, although there are really only two (one foreign, one domestic) so far. October will not be denied its Surprises.

Back