• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

This leaked audio by Vance seems to confirm that the Trump campaign was taken by surprise with Biden stepping down.

I’m still gobsmacked that they seriously didn’t have a “Biden steps down” COA that was pre-planned.

They ran on him being too old to govern, but they don’t have a plan when he actually does what they want?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Reports are that Harris will be holding a rally next week in Philadelphia with her VP pick.

Pretty sure that narrows it down to Shapiro.

Reports are that Harris will be holding a rally next week in Philadelphia with her VP pick.

Pretty sure that narrows it down to Shapiro.
There was also an interesting tidbit floating around that Beshear has been seen with added security, but that could be indicative of nothing save for some threat intelligence.

There was also an interesting tidbit floating around that Beshear has been seen with added security, but that could be indicative of nothing save for some threat intelligence.
After the attempted assassination, I wouldn’t be surprised if all of the short-listed candidates had extra security.

I had to look up a video of his comments because the “scientists say that when a man votes for a woman, he transitions to a woman” part sounded too bonkers to be a legit quote.

Turns out he actually said it with a straight face. :ROFLMAO:

I had to look up a video of his comments because the “scientists say that when a man votes for a woman, he transitions to a woman” part sounded too bonkers to be a legit quote.

Turns out he actually said it with a straight face. :ROFLMAO:

Super normal and not at all concerning behaviour.

Back