• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

AND the audience applauded, too - 🤦‍♂️
I’m not convinced they even actively listen when he’s talking. It would be interesting if Jordan Klepper or someone interviewed some of them after a rally and asked if they recalled what Trump said about…anything.

He continues to disparage the sacrifice of veterans.

Have to disagree with that after reading it. He was not disparaging the veterans, didn't say anything bad about them and I am sure that there are a large number of people that would rather be her alive and well with the cheap tin medal than having the Medal of Honour which does usually mean you are in bad shape or dead. so yes, for many receiving it would be better but that doesn't mean they think less of the vets.

Stupid comment but don't see it the way that they are portraying it.

Watching Harris lay out her economic policy. It has lots of price fixing and billions in extra spending. It would do well in 1917 Russia. Without saying it, she admitted a number of times that Bidenomics has failed miserably, even while being one of the major architects of the policy. Took only 25 minutes to lay out her vision.
She certainly has an alternate view of history. Still trying to tie Project 2025 to Trump.
Fact checkers should have a ball with this one.

Make America Moscow Again.

Drugs might be involved. Go ask Alice.😉😂

Edit- she just finished.

Last edited:
She certainly has an alternate view of history. Still trying to tie Project 2025 to Trump.
Fact checkers should have a ball with this one.
I mean, aside from having the senior Heritage Foundation folks in his previous admin, and making speeches about them - in their presence - a few years before “not knowing anything about them”, I’m sure there’s no connection :ROFLMAO:

So yes, fact-checkers should definitely have a ball.

I suspect this is going to end very badly for former President Trump

Wiki misses he is a SVR Agent but, I suspect there is going to be a lot more stuff come out in the wash.
Hey, hey, hey, careful how you talk about what RUS state media suggest could be nothing more than a political prisoner of sorts :)
1723838142389.png
Source: RIA Novosti (archived link provided to avoid linking to RUS servers)

OP edit to remove non-US-political stuff.

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey, careful how you talk about what RUS state media suggest could be nothing more than a political prisoner of sorts :)
View attachment 87326
Source: RIA Novosti (archived link provided to avoid linking to RUS servers)

And this from the "accusation in a mirror" file, also from RUS state media (archived link) ....
View attachment 87327
Ah yes - the very balanced news agency of checks notes RIA and Sputnik.

I’ll take my info from Alex Jones, thanks. :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't even bother speculating until more solid and reliable information comes out.
FBJ, tell me you typed that with a straight face? If it’s not about gloves, toques and CA PRes restructure, it’s about speculation.

FBJ, tell me you typed that with a straight face? If it’s not about gloves, toques and CA PRes restructure, it’s about speculation.
No. I want to know why he was raided, what they expected to find, what they did find, etc. There is much information lacking in my mind. Perhaps I missed it but I'm not interested in how people are connecting him to Trump until I know more. Is that so wrong?

Have to disagree with that after reading it. He was not disparaging the veterans, didn't say anything bad about them and I am sure that there are a large number of people that would rather be her alive and well with the cheap tin medal than having the Medal of Honour which does usually mean you are in bad shape or dead. so yes, for many receiving it would be better but that doesn't mean they think less of the vets.

Stupid comment but don't see it the way that they are portraying it.
To be clear, he is saying that a billionaire's wife who purchased a Medal of Freedom with a $133M donation to the Trump campaign deserves more respect from than Medal of Honor winners who paid the ultimate price.

The Medal of Honor is not the equivalent of the medal Trump gave to Rush Limbaugh and Jim Jordan. They are not “rated equal," not even close.

To make such a comparison dishonours veterans.

I mean, aside from having the senior Heritage Foundation folks in his previous admin, and making speeches about them - in their presence - a few years before “not knowing anything about them”, I’m sure there’s no connection :ROFLMAO:
And let's not forget who wrote the foreward, right? (Source: FOX News - archived link)
1723848964991.png
Oh, wait, wait, wait -- does it really count if it's not launched until after the election?

Back