• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

USAF officer crowned Miss America

Dumb bombs? C’mon, more JDAMs = more $ to Raytheon…er I mean precision :sneaky:
I couldn’t find a good JDAM gif. This one isn’t really a good one as it’s arty fire not AC dropped (despite its title)
power bombs GIF

Super impressive young lady. I won’t hold TKD against her 😂

Ana de Armas - Sigh.. :love:
I can't really tell, but I thought it was Eva Green or Olga Kurylenko. I don't know that I've actually watched No Time to Die yet, so maybe do that this week while it's cold.

As an aside, I thought Olga was great in the Courier, even if the movie wasn't.

I can't really tell, but I thought it was Eva Green or Olga Kurylenko. I don't know that I've actually watched No Time to Die yet, so maybe do that this week while it's cold.

As an aside, I thought Olga was great in the Courier, even if the movie wasn't.
Is that where she killed a guy with a wiper blade?

Is that where she killed a guy with a wiper blade?
I think so? May have also used a motorcycle helmet and some other random implements.

I haven't seen it in a while, just remember it was well choreographed and good in an 80s action movies kind of way.

I think so? May have also used a motorcycle helmet and some other random implements.

I haven't seen it in a while, just remember it was well choreographed and good in an 80s action movies kind of way.
Like HK 80s action movies, or ”just throw haymakers” action movies? :sneaky:

Like HK 80s action movies, or ”just throw haymakers” action movies? :sneaky:
Oooh, I'm not sure, maybe like 'Commando'? Thin plot, entertaining action, classic lines like 'Why don't you let off some steam, Bennett'.

Govt issued toilet paper is thicker than the plot of Commando :ROFLMAO:
lol, to carry on with this complete thread derailment, the combination of a cold toilet seat and 2 ply toilet paper when I got back from deployment was really a system shock.

But yeah, thin plot for the Courier, which is essentially outlined completely in the trailer. Pirate Gary oldman is bad; eye witness will send him to jail, the courier saves the day and rescues the eye witness from an attempted hit. 84 minutes of mindless entertainment ensues.

Back