• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

USAF officer crowned Miss America

I don't follow beauty pageants or anything but I’m surprised it flew (heh) in the US.
I don’t know…given some of her accomplishments, it’s actually not a bad story, and a refreshing change from pageantry of decades past…

Pretty impressive deets on her career:
[pending correction]

Last edited:
I don’t know…given some of her accomplishments, it’s actually not a bad story, and a refreshing change from pageantry of decades past…

Pretty impressive deets on her career:
[pending correction]
Uh…I’m not sure what link that is, but I probably just caught something from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to disparage the work of getting a PPL checks how long it’s been since I used mine, but I wouldn’t put that above Black Belt TKD or being a USAF pilot select…
Perhaps the trend is to keep punchy-punchy, kicky-kicky, throwy-throwy achievements lower on the list? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean, with a PPL, all we need to ask now is how you'd do in the evening gown competition.
Like this lady?
GIF by James Bond 007

^^
Isn't beauty pageants just another manifestation of the white male colonial settler supremist patriarchy being foisted upon the displaced and downtrodden?
Dang. Beat me to it.

In related news, Canada's Drag Race winner is FN so, you know, we're competitive in our own little way.

Ya but can she convene? That's the true test.

Back