- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 50
Re: Veh Tech or Field Eng.?
Posted by Mark R from van Canada on August 13, 1999 at 18:49:34:
In Reply to: Re: Veh Tech or Field Eng.? posted by Brad Sallows on August 13, 1999 at 17:58:21:
Brad,
I am joining the Reg Force and will request a posting to Edmonton.
What trade are you serving in?
Thanks very much for your comments, I havenāt got very long to make the final decision.
Posted by Mark R from van Canada on August 13, 1999 at 18:49:34:
In Reply to: Re: Veh Tech or Field Eng.? posted by Brad Sallows on August 13, 1999 at 17:58:21:
Brad,
I am joining the Reg Force and will request a posting to Edmonton.
What trade are you serving in?
Thanks very much for your comments, I havenāt got very long to make the final decision.
