• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon Army Cadet Summer Training Centre

yes I would like there emails thank-you very much, Your very kind

Mandee
I think I remember you

Moderator Edit: Refrain from posting emails and other personal information in public...If you have the emails you may PM the person who wants them.

Mandee said:
ya Delta coy 2004 CL 3 sec
anybody no wO CALLIHOO
OR SGT EDWARDS OR SGT SINCLAIR... MAYBE MCPL SINCLAIR??

there was a Sgt. Edwards at vernon last year?   Cdt. Stanton CL Carlie Coy, 15 plt, 3 sec 2004.   If you're talking about Cdt. Edwards from Charlie, yeah I know him, he's in my corps.  

That is okay, but I am thinking about a different Edwards a girl Edwards named Sabrina, but thanks anyways! Was that boy Edwards first name Aliastor?
Thanks
Madee

I was at VACSTC for quite a few summers..

2000- Basic
2001- CL Charlie Company
2002- CLI D&C-Alpha Company
2003- Staff-Echo Platoon Warrant(Basic Cadets)

I have to say that my summers at Vernon were my most memorable! Especially Staff in 2003!

Kelita Card

Mandee,

It's Alasdair Edwards, He's in my corps (2137 Calgary Highlanders).

I was in WO. Cards Platoon (28) in 2003

I just did CL P&D this summer, i am still mad about the shirts! :mad:

North

I went to Basic Marksman second intake 2003
CLI Adventure 7 platoon Alpha company 2004

My platoon Platoon Commander was an idiot in adventure but my warrants kicked ass so it was still good

Arent you supposed to complete CL before doing CLI?

Wonder if I could get away with applying for CLI storeman...where do they do that anyways?

Burrows said:
Arent you supposed to complete CL before doing CLI?

No you can skip CL, a sergent in my corps did, she did CLI D&C in Vernon summer of 2004 and in 2003 did basic

Well then I know where Im going....

I should have gone to Vernon but after doing CL this year I thought it was worth it. I would only suggest skipping CL if you are old enough IE like 17 or older. CL was a great experience for me, I had a lot of fun and it really developed my leadership skills and the rest of my cadet skills.

My platoon commander at camp asked me if I wanted to be transfered to Bravo. I declined of course.

Why was that?

Dano were you at vernon?  If so what platoon were you in?  And GGHG Cadet, I agree with you 100%.  CL is probably the best experience you'll ever have at summer camp.  I tell everyone that if they have the chance to skip basic, to do it.  Like my CL experience was the best...I think basic would've been hell because it would be a huge refresher course, and I know all the crap that they would teach me.

Back