• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Violence in the tourist mecca of New Caledonia

And, to be fair, we, the members of the online community here, probably have more of an eye/ear open for conflict-related news of all kinds than a "typical" Canadian media consumer.

And, to be fair, we, the members of the online community here, probably have more of an eye/ear open for conflict-related news of all kinds than a "typical" Canadian media consumer.
To add they don't want to know about conflict, or war, or politics and name a few other topics.

See No Evil Monkeys GIF

To add they don't want to know about conflict, or war, or politics and name a few other topics.

See No Evil Monkeys GIF
Again, to be fair to the unwashed masses, I'm intrigued by this because I'm intrigued by France's colonial legacy (for both better and worse), but for most people worried about gas prices, food prices, mortgages and health care, unless they have family members back in "the old country" involved, I suspect the latest on any of the following would generally not affect their lives significantly, therefore not draw the eye/ear ....

Back