• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Waiting for a BMQ Date... Any Insights?

Bridger

Inactive
Reaction score
I recieved my selection call several days ago at which time I was told I will be enrolled "before March 31st", and my BMQ is TBD.  I called a couple of days later to see if they could give me a timeframe for BMQ; they were kind enough to offer some guidance but nothing firm (probably after Easter, possibly late April or early May).  CFLRS lists nothing after Feb. 20th.

Is anyone able to offer some insight into when the next BMQ's are planned?  Even a well informed no earlier than x date would be appreciated.

Bridger said:
I recieved my selection call several days ago at which time I was told I will be enrolled "before March 31st", and my BMQ is TBD. 

For Combat Engineer?

Bridger said:
Yes, I was selected for Combat Engineer.

Congrats! That's one less person for me to compete with for an ACISS spot...  ::) *haha*

Deelo said:
Congrats! That's one less person for me to compete with for an ACISS spot...  ::) *haha*

I called my RC earlier this morning, the Cpl told me that the first selections (for ACISS) start in March, so this month! .. Fingers crossed  :eek: :) ;D

Missocean said:
I called my RC earlier this morning, the Cpl told me that the first selections (for ACISS) start in March, so this month! .. Fingers crossed  :eek: :) ;D

Excellent! Good luck to you!

Just thought I'd tie up this one...  My BMQ starts April 16th!  Hope to meet some of you there.

Bridger said:
Just thought I'd tie up this one...  My BMQ starts April 16th!  Hope to meet some of you there.

Wow it's soon! Congrats  :salute: hope to receive the call soon too :p

I also applied for Combat Engineer. But I only passed my CFAT on march 6th, do you think this was to late to receive a call for this bmq?

Thanks in advance for any info! :cdn:

KCIN-C-E-KYRB said:
I also applied for Combat Engineer. But I only passed my CFAT on march 6th, do you think this was to late to receive a call for this bmq?

Thanks in advance for any info! :cdn:

Did you even complete your medical and interview?

EDIT: Either way, you probably would have gotten your call by now if they wanted you on that BMQ.

KCIN-C-E-KYRB said:
Yes I did complete my medical and interveiw on the same date.
In that case give them a call to find out if you are merit listed. In my case, it took about a week after the medical/interview to be merit listed.

Good luck.

Back