• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Booty said:
Not in the least, I just thought a meeting would be nice, have a few beers that kinda thing.

Oh, hang on,I see,sorry, you are reverting back to your school yard kids type of thing. You know, name calling, mob handed attacks.eh?

You best not come unless your mom OKs it.

What years were you employed with the "Canadian Airborne Forces"?

Booty said:
Not in the least, I just thought a meeting would be nice, have a few beers that kinda thing.

I'll do my best. i will give you the benefit of the doubt but pring proof. I dont have any exciting service to talk about so i wont bring anything.

2 Cdo said:
Again, what years were you employed with "Canadian Airborne Forces"?

Can't answer eh. Must have been off on your "Underwater Scuba Ninja" course. ::)

Another child playing at soldiers.LOL.

1984 - the year of the Rat?

Booty said:
Yes, I am now a training instructor for Mountain and Arctic Warfare Cadre. Yes, My home is in Vancouver.

[quote author=Booty]

Great, I am on Marine Drive, West Van. Cant wait. [/quote]

So which is it, belonging to a Cadre that hasn't existed in 8 years in Stonehouse Barracks, or in West Vancouver?

Jammer said:
...it it gone yet...oops not yet still smells like sh#t in here...maybe he ate it....

Are you talking about the crap you are srouting forth?LOL.

Booty said:

Still dont want to answer what years you were in the "Canadian Airborne Forces" ?

Sounds like a simple question to me. I'm puzzled as to why you wont answer that ?

Booty said:

Wow, you know your Chinese signs! ::)

Again, what years were you employed with "Canadian Airborne Forces"?

Folks, Booty probably cannot and will not back down.

Though I am not a clinician, I have had occasion to be in contact with mentally ill individuals and psych patients, including those who are in a delusional state, and have been briefed on what to expect (signs/symptoms etc).

A patient may have spent years 'reading-in' and researching for his current role. Making mistakes/factual errors is also quite common in this state, yet to the patient, he speaks the gospel truth. When pressed, they will hide behind other fantastical details. Through the info they gather, they can come close to describing 'reality' in terms of places, names, even events. But, not having been there, there will continue to be inconsistencies that cannot be settled. They can be highly adept and manipulative at dragging info out from those they interact with to use later.

They may not even be aware that they are in this state, to them, every bit of it may well be as real as our realities.

I've seen a person accurately describe certain weapons systems, and their useage and effects, even how the CF employs them, to a stunning degree. But, sentences latter, it all became part of a plot or conspiracy....

I've dealt with a teen who described in stunning detail how his brother was a CF-18 pilot. Really quite believable - the training, employment, etc. The kicker came when he said that the brother was shot down and killed in Gulf War I over Iraq.

Sadly, I've even had a few subordinates who have evidenced such illness.

Other than providing some sort of morbid entertainment, this cannot progress any further.

2 Cdo said:
What years were you employed with the "Canadian Airborne Forces"?

Between his stints in the Rhodesian Light Infantry and the IDF (on the Entebbe raid)  but before the French Foreign Legion no doubt

Booty said:
. . . Satisfied? Or do you want more?

Satisfaction is not really how I would describe it.  Bemusement may be a better term; it's like watching the villagers trying to convince the holder of a "certain village appointment" that he is actually the incumbent of that office.

As for more, since this thread started with your tale of derring-doo-doo which you claim is true and in which you identify yourself as in the Canadian Army perhaps you can enlighten us as which Canadian unit you served with in the Balkans.  It is getting hard to follow the resume of your "military" service, with so many claims of moving back and forth between the RM and CF.  

CDN Aviator said:
Still dont want to answer what years you were in the "Canadian Airborne Forces" ?

Sounds like a simple question to me. I'm puzzled as to why you wont answer that ?

If he doesn't answer he still holds a slim possibility of being legitimate, if he answers wrong (which I have no doubt he would) then he is exposed as a POS poser!

He was the lone escapee from the fall of Dien Bien Phu....

211RadOp said:
So which is it, belonging to a Cadre that hasn't existed in 8 years in Stonehouse Barracks, or in West Vancouver?

I have a feeling your head has gone for a swim. The Cadre is attached to Condor,what the hell has sonehouse got to do with anything? You will have to hone your googling skills I fear.

West Van is where my home is.

..no wait...he and Chuck Norris busted out MIAs in Vietnam...we just missed it in the news

I'm with Staff Weenie there. Lock 'er up me thinks... No good can come of this thread.

Out.

Back