• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

2 Cdo said:
Why don't you simply answer the question? What years were you employed by the "Canadian Airborne Forces"?

Whats your coin number? :-*

Strike said:
Booty, PLS!  Answer the question!  I'm sure 2Cdo has asked about 20 times already.

Strike, he won't answer because he CAN'T answer!

Ladies and gentlemen,
 If the personal insults do not desist after I post this Warnings will be issued.

Milnet.Ca Staff

Why is everybody bothering with this poser....kiss him off, just another wannabe... :boring:

Maybe if we all ask the same question he will either:
a) Answer;
b) Leave; or
c) Keep entertaining us.

To paraphrase someone wiser than me, continuing this thread appears to me to be "a futile endeavor, like mud-wrestling with a pig — it is a waste of time because you cannot win and the pig enjoys it."

I second the call to lock 'er up.....

All right folks, I PM'ed young booty with my coin number, so the ball is now in his court to provide years of service with the "Canadian Airborne Forces". Unti he does respond I will no longer play his game. He is really starting to bore me.

Booty,
You lack the morale fibre to answer legitimate questions IRT your alleged service to whatever nation you claim to have served.

milnewstbay said:
To paraphrase someone wiser than me, continuing this thread appears to me to be "a futile endeavor, like mud-wrestling with a pig — it is a waste of time because you cannot win and the pig enjoys it."

I second the call to lock 'er up.....

Thats an old scots game. :) But as I heard it,the Highlanders enjoyed it more than the pig.

2 Cdo said:
All right folks, I PM'ed young booty with my coin number, so the ball is now in his court to provide years of service with the "Canadian Airborne Forces". Unti he does respond I will no longer play his game. He is really starting to bore me.
Wasted effort 2 Cdo..I've PMed him twice with nil reply...
Roger that on the boring part....

Jammer said:
Booty,
You lack the morale fibre to answer legitimate questions IRT your alleged service to whatever nation you claim to have served.

Moral Fibre to you is a breakfast cereal.So dont try that one on.

I will have his number checked and post my answer once I have the info.

And it’s now a multi national Walt hunt:

http://www.marines-net.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15142#252649

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=48629/start=7880.html

BTW if Booty was on the Underwater Ninja Course he doesn’t come to the reunions, otherwise I’d know him.  8)

Your contempt for the FFL who died there does not surprise me

Well, your contempt for the CAR (and 2 Cdo) does surprise me

Another child playing at soldiers.LOL.

Being a Naval Officer, I have little familiarity with the respective skills sets of the CAR, Paras or RM but I have NEVER once heard anyone from the CAR compared to a child playing at soldiers.

MARS

2 Cdo said:

Got the PM's and you got an answer.LOL.

Danjanou said:
And it’s now a multi national Walt hunt:

http://www.marines-net.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15142#252649

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=48629/start=7880.html

BTW if Booty was on the Underwater Ninja Course he doesn’t come to the reunions, otherwise I’d know him.  8)

Old info,things have moved on.

..speaking of moving on...well it's been fun throwing sand in your eyes.
Happy delusions....whatever you are

MARS said:
Well, your contempt for the CAR (and 2 Cdo) does surprise me

Being a Naval Officer, I have little familiarity with the respective skills sets of the CAR, Paras or RM but I have NEVER once heard anyone from the CAR compared to a child playing at soldiers.

MARS

I fight with what I am issued. I have no contempt for the Canadian Airborne Regiment (Disbanded). Canada did though.

There is a first time for all things.As Navy you should know this.

Back