• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WANTED - RM Equipment M203grip

DirtyDog

Inactive
Reaction score
Just hoping there might be someone kicking around here that bought one for tour, etc. and no longer requires it.  I did notice some older threads like this but I was hoping there was some fresh info out there.  They still seem like a pain to get into Canada and definitely not cheap.  There is a rumour about the Bn/Coy getting some of these into our hands but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

I havn't read a whole lot of reviews on these grips but I'm figuring anything is an improvement.

Still trying to find one of these in Canada.

If you know of anyone who came off tour with one, or will be coming off tour, please ask them.  I will be going to the US to buy one soon if I can't locate an alternative.

Hey man,

Cant help you on getting one but I was looking into this before going on 1-08 as an M203 gunner. I know a couple guys that used them overseas and they all ended up binning it. I guess the grip makes shooting difficult as it sits to low as a result of the spaced on the Canadian M203. I shot with one a couple times and agree that it is not great. Just some food for thought.

I still have mine sitting in my basement if you're interested.  I used it on 3-0-8 and a section member used it on 1-0-7, so it's quality and workmanship will hold up for another 7 months.  It does make shooting prone and air-sentry duty somewhat awkward, but the trade-off is your supporting wrist isn't being torqued the wrong way.  Sent me a PM or e-mail me at malone_703@hotmail.com.

Back